Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

BBC say Fiorentina will pay for Miller now as a replacement for Mutu.

Rangers have been told they can expect to receive only �£330,000 if Miller leaves for Fiorentina in the January transfer window. (The Herald)

IF that is all we are going to get they can go fuck themselves.

You'd think Miller would show a little more respect to Walter Smith. He brought him to Rangers when he was performing no better than average down south, turned him into a goalscorer and improved him as a player.

This talk of Miller being a replacement for Mutu. Who's kidding who here?

I guess Miller is after one last pay-day given his age and physical condition. Who knows what our offer to him is and what he's after, but its a shame there's no loyalty from him as I'm guessing its not a shabby pay deal he's been offered and I thought he wanted to have his family settled in this country while he seems to be enjoying his football. The flip side is that he's maybe being offered the chance to double his wages and play in Europe, so would any of us turn that down?

In a way it comes back to the club not having his contract sorted out 12 months ago, there's no point leaving it this late these days.

As to the team, up front is the one area where we do have enough players who could theoretically replace him, so I'm not overly bothered, particularly if we can reinvest the money in another position.

Record saying he is left of the squad for 2nite. They also saying he could earn �£30,000 a week. No chance he will get anywhere nere that in Italy now.

Whole thing sums up Rangers for me at the moment, fucking amatures running the club. I for one cant wait till there all gone from Murray done to all the staff.

Mutu is an unprofessional git tbh. That is why he was sacked/released by Fiorentina.

Mutu is better than Miller on his day by miles but Mutu is a loose cannon.

I agree with you about showing Walter respect but he is probably thinking he won't be there why should I? It is a rather pathetic attitude. He was useless at Derby as well 4 goals in 40 odd matches, inspiring form. Now look at him thanks to the likes of Walter, McCoist,, Durrant and McDowall.

Rangers have been told they can expect to receive only �£330,000 if Miller leaves for Fiorentina in the January transfer window. (The Herald)

IF that is all we are going to get they can go fuck themselves.

He's 31 and out of contract in the summer. We really can't expect to get much. Certainly not the 1.8M we paid 3 years ago.

Mutu is an unprofessional git tbh. That is why he was sacked/released by Fiorentina.

Mutu is better than Miller on his day by miles but Mutu is a loose cannon.

I agree with you about showing Walter respect but he is probably thinking he won't be there why should I? It is a rather pathetic attitude. He was useless at Derby as well 4 goals in 40 odd matches, inspiring form. Now look at him thanks to the likes of Walter, McCoist,, Durrant and McDowall.

I'd say his form is down to Walter alone. He got the best out of him in the Scotland setup, and he's done the same again at Rangers.

He's 31 and out of contract in the summer. We really can't expect to get much. Certainly not the 1.8M we paid 3 years ago.

If Brum offer �£700k then I expect the common decency for Fiorentina to do the same and not be tight wads. I don't think we would let him go for �£300k anyway, that would piss the fans off no end.

I'd say his form is down to Walter alone. He got the best out of him in the Scotland setup, and he's done the same again at Rangers.

McCoist worked under Smith for the Scotland coaching staff as well... :)