Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

If Brum offer �£700k then I expect the common decency for Fiorentina to do the same and not be tight wads. I don't think we would let him go for �£300k anyway, that would piss the fans off no end.

I agree. We need to turn this down on principle as accepting would make a dangerous precedent. We'd be better off keeping him with his current form than accepting such a paltry amount. If we play hard-ball we may get the 700k in any case but at 300k, I would say, no - Brimingham have set the price.

If it's Miller who is colluding with Fiorentina to mess us about and con us out of money, then I'd rather see him rot in the U21s for the remainder of the season than give in to such crap.

Weird thing is that this is kind of mirroring the last time Walter left with Negri being the prolific scorer who was great for only half a season. We were also ahead at the halfway point before we lost his goals. We lost the league by 2 points and if Negri had played and had half the form of the first half of the season it could easily have made the difference for 10 in a row.

I just hope the same thing doesn't happen again this season.

If Brum offer �£700k then I expect the common decency for Fiorentina to do the same and not be tight wads. I don't think we would let him go for �£300k anyway, that would piss the fans off no end.

Why should they? They aren't a charity.

They know they're dealing with clueless mugs and will get for cheapest price possible.

Why should they? They aren't a charity.

They know they're dealing with clueless mugs and will get for cheapest price possible.

If we are clueless mugs , what does that make Tottenham for paying �£9million for Hutton , or Villa over �£7million for Cuellar

If we are clueless mugs , what does that make Tottenham for paying �£9million for Hutton , or Villa over �£7million for Cuellar

It makes them premiership mugs that spend the same money on any decent player

The big difference there is that Spurs do actually seem to have the money. Villa dont seem to be in too much financial strife either.

Either way, what any premiership teams does or how any premiership team spends its money should be of no consequence to us unless they are throwing their money at us...... Which leads me onto my next point...... Were it not for those two "mug" teams our financial position would be a whole lot worse than it already is.

Before we go suggesting that Spurs are "mugs" though we might want to consider that they probably picked up the bargain of the season when they signed VDV for 5 mill - not that much of a mug team then. Every team makes signings they regret, EVERY team. Cuellar still was worth 7 million with the season he had with us - a cheap signing by comparison to some of the other purchases in the EPL. 7 mill for Cuellar or 10 million for Chris Smalling ? Likewise, Hutton was playing to an exceptional standard when Spurs signed him. Now, I fully recognise that Glen Johnson is a very good player but 9 mill for Hutton or 17 mill for Johnson ? I dont think neither Hutton nor Cuellar were bad pieces of business for the clubs they signed with to be honest.

The levels of income in the EPL are non-comparable to us.

I agree. We need to turn this down on principle as accepting would make a dangerous precedent. We'd be better off keeping him with his current form than accepting such a paltry amount. If we play hard-ball we may get the 700k in any case but at 300k, I would say, no - Brimingham have set the price.

If it's Miller who is colluding with Fiorentina to mess us about and con us out of money, then I'd rather see him rot in the U21s for the remainder of the season than give in to such crap.

Id rather see him stay and continue his good form to help win us the league than let him go for 300k or 700k TBH. Surley entry into the CL is worth more than those fees.

I think Johnny said it earlier - Miller cant win in this situation except for his next pay cheque. He is dammed if he does and dammed if he doesnt in some cases.

Im surprised in the whole situation, and seems this decision is out of the managers hands.