From the official site.

RANGERS Football Club's matchday entertainment package will be enhanced from tonight's Scottish Cup tie against Kilmarnock with the installation of 60 high-definition 42" plasma TV's throughout the stadium concourses.

A variety of content will be on offer on the state-of-the-art HD screens and fans can enjoy live match action, RangersTV.tv footage, games from the SPL and English Premiership and keep up to date with all the latest team news and football scores from around the UK.

Supporters can also watch a live feed of the Light Blues in action at every game and tune in for the latest ticket news and club initiatives.

The new service is sure to be a big hit with fans and is supplied by Sports Revolution, who are also in partnership with Liverpool, Tottenham and a number of other English Premiership clubs.

Rangers chief executive Martin Bain said: "We are delighted to launch this new service in partnership with Sports Revolution for our supporters and the new screens will undoubtedly enhance their matchday experience.

"As I outlined at the recent AGM, we are keen to improve the matchday entertainment for fans at Ibrox so we are pleased to confirm the new HD concourse TVs are in place throughout the stadium for tonight's game."

Andy Kerr, President of the Rangers Assembly added: "This is good news for all Rangers fans.

"We can all enjoy the live match action when we are in the stadium concourses and keep up to date with all the latest scores. I am sure all supporters will appreciate the new service."

Surely the money could've been spent more wisely.

We're run inefficiently. We probably spend lavishly on needless things then end up being so skint we have to loan players that don't get a game for Aberdeen just to have enough players to fill our bench

Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck about match day entertainment. Give me 11 good players before we worry about that