Lifted from another forum.

According to some Dutch Twitter sites he is on his way to us to sign after he plays against twente at the wknd

the same site seems to have a history with things being accurate

apparantly they are offloading him and signing some striker from heerenven and the heerenven forums are backing this up

don't kno how accurate this is but at 22 yrs old the lad could be a good buy if he's within our budget

Walters 2 loans can be a deflection away from the fact that we are in for people and we can get deals done more smoothly ( without the tims usual interference on our targets )

plays for grognigen and Slovenia for anyone that doesn't know him

scored 10 goals so far under peter Huistra.

I read this on FF and I have to say he looks a good player.

However, he's contracted until 2013, valued around the �£3m mark and is Groningens top scorer this season. I'd be shocked and stunned if we sign this lad and the fact he's a regular for his club makes a loan move seem unlikely.

Someone is on the wind up on his wikipedia page

"On 21 January 2011, FC Groningen announced Matavž will join Glasgow Rangers on Loan after their weekend game, with a view to permanent transfer at the end of season. He will be joined boyhood Rangers fan Robbie Fowler, desperate to escape the menacing floods in Australia."

Someone is on the wind up on his wikipedia page

"On 21 January 2011, FC Groningen announced Matavž will join Glasgow Rangers on Loan after their weekend game, with a view to permanent transfer at the end of season. He will be joined boyhood Rangers fan Robbie Fowler, desperate to escape the menacing floods in Australia."

Those pesky floods.

Apparently Vela at Arsenal is available for loan.

There's supposedly loads of clubs interested in him. Wenger is most likely to loan him out to another premiership side, although the player might like another loan move to Spain.

You don't ask, you don't get. He looks a class player, but I concede, it's highly unlikely we'll see him here.

We better not give timmy any bright ideas mate. One of Vela's Mexican buddies is playing for the bheasts - that gypo Juarez... ;)