with there being 4 old firm games still to go and EHD and snot broon declaring war , can anyone remember the last time such bad feeling was carried over , last one I can think of was Ricksen and Thomson , Ferguson and Di Canio doesn't count as it was a one off

Sometime the winder-up-er can be the one who gets most wound up when he doesn't get the reaction he wants.

I think Diouf has been well warned by the Rangers management about Celtic's debasing tactics that are reaching a crescendo of vileness under a manager of no honour or integrity.

He's learned from his mistakes and knows what to expect from players, managers and press, for his duration at Ibrox. I predict his motivation will be to show them up for what they are.

I have to say that I have been very impressed with the manner in which EHD conducted himself on Sunday. Didnt rise to the bait of Brown and also didnt rise to the bait (and shower of coins) from their fans.

Has there been any press about EHD having things thrown at him from the green and grey hordes (seemed to me like they were thoring things whilst he was taking a corner early on) ? Didnt think so.

Celtic have less honour than they ever have had in my life. I really despise the cunts. What club has a captain and manager who are lowlife degenerate scum with no sense of decency? Fuck me, Lennon is making O'Neil look more respectable by the day, and he was a dishonourable shite too, albeit a talented one.

I also think some of the tackles in the OF are getting out of hand. Both Naismith and Bougherra had challenges that could easily have been red, but given what Stokes and Samaras got off with previously there has to be consistency.

Someone is going to get their ankle broken. I've no problem with a strong challenge, if performed by a strong player with an intent to win the ball a la Souness, Makelele et al but there's a lot of dodgy 'forward' challenges flying about that are a bit late and high.

If I was a manager in a big European club I wouldn't want my players going anywhere near the SPL because the ethos to deal with technique here is to kick the guy.

Edited by Totti

Its a bit of handbags, wasnt as much as the game with Woods, Butcher and McAvennie. Get Graham Roberts orchastrating the bears for Billy Boys again in the next OF.

LIke Craig I thought Diouf handled himself well as i thought he would react. Cant wait to see him in the away game a week on Sunday.