If only he could have more hair, shave it into the UJ and get it coloured red, white & blue - perfect.

Dennis Rodman style! That would drive them crazy at the tattiedome! Rodman got his team's logo cut and dyed into his hair and all sorts. Imagine the reaction of the bheasts if Diouf turned up with a red hand on the back of his napper! :D

You know, I'm wondering if maybe we could keep him for good rather than just as a loan. I know, I know, about the wages but the thing is he's persona non grata in the EPL and perhaps in the Championship too. Could be worth us pushing the boat out for.

I don't think Diouf would cost us that much if we wanted to sign him, but his fee in Blackburn's eyes could go up if he plays well for us, especially in the Europa league.

I don't think Diouf would cost us that much if we wanted to sign him, but his fee in Blackburn's eyes could go up if he plays well for us, especially in the Europa league.

That's why we should, but no doubt don't, have a fee set at the end of the loan contract to sign him should both Rangers and Diouf agree terms.

Diouf wouldn't cost a lot of money just now.

In a few months if he plays very well and there's some interest down south, his value will increase massively.

Watching him in the few games so far it's clear he adds a lot to our squad, particularly in attack and building play. He's a step above much of what we have and looks like an EPL player playing with SPL players. Fortunately he's not so much better that he's blase and plays like he thinks he's too good for us.

Would be very happy to take him on a permanent signing.