Guest The_Rock
Looks like I will have to be making a purchase of this one as well (on your recommendation Gav so if it is mince you can repay me) ;)

When is it officially released ?

20th Oct I think mate , could get changed but , downloading the strawberry demo justnow , got a wee day of school ;)

There's also a thread on FF about this petition and some FFers have copied and pasted some of the comments left by angry Timmy fans. Some are crazy and dillusional and others are just plain hilarious.

Here's a couple of dillusional ones:

'showing yet again how in Scotland being a Celtic fan gives you second class status in all walks of life'

'231. Donna Morrison As usual the masonic influence is apparent by the Hun responsible for a computer game playing the orange card and showing yet again how in Scotland being a Celtic fan gives you second class status in all walks of life'

And here's a hilarious one that made me chuckle:

'235. bobo balde: what about me? im well better than you think!'

Some of them are priceless, I urge you to go and have a wee swatch if you fancy a laugh.

Get it sorted. The 1st British team to win the euro cup, Moral victory in 1970, and ofcourse the real winners of 2003 UEFA cup. We are a european powerhouse, We should be up there with the Real Madrids, Barcelona's, AC Milan's and Manchester Uniteds of this world. We moralaly beat the great Manchester United just a few short weeks ago. So, come on sigames, get it sorted out.

How the fck do you morally beat some1?

What an embarresment to their club. Its only a game for fcks sake. Just don't spend your giro on it