what the hell does walter see?

Lafferty is an easy target,if the rest of the players had his work ethic maybe we would be sitting in a more comfortable position.We all can see he is not the most gifted footballer but he does try and if he keeps working hard he may yet do a job for us.I find the continual slating of our players and manager quite quite astonishing to be honest,I expect that amount of slaggin over on the likes of Kiddyfiddlerstreet,but not on a Rangers forum.

Constructive criticism I can hack,but a lot of the abuse is OTT,uncalled for and disrespectful.

Edited by ian1964

Lafferty is an easy target,if the rest of the players had his work ethic maybe we would be sitting in a more comfortable position.We all can see he is not the most gifted footballer but he does try and if he keeps working hard he may yet do a job for us.I find the continual slating of our players and manager quite quite astonishing to be honest,I expect that amount of slaggin over on the likes of Kiddyfiddlerstreet,but not on a Rangers forum.

It's not easy to find the right balance though. We SHOULD be able to criticise what we don't like but I agree with you that some of the aggressively derogatory stuff is over the top and, in the end, pointless.

It's not easy to find the right balance though. We SHOULD be able to criticise what we don't like but I agree with you that some of the aggressively derogatory stuff is over the top and, in the end, pointless.

Agreed.

Criticism you can take,but some of the attacks on players and management on here recently does nothing for the cause

Id say if there was one thing about Lafferty its he has never had a run of games in the position where he would do best. Id say this is like the old No.10 playing off the main striker. He has always been used as a winger or the front man albeit very poorly.

Constructive criticism I can hack,but a lot of the abuse is OTT,uncalled for and disrespectful.

Maybe if his first touch was better he wouldn't have to work half as hard.:) Sorry I just don't see a good football player in him and other players playing worse doesn't make him a good player.

Ian surely that is why we come on here to discuss the positive and negative things about Rangers. You may want to bury your head in the positive sand pit and there are a few who are far too negative but if we all just think positive then it will be a pretty boring forum.

Maybe if his first touch was better he wouldn't have to work half as hard.:) Sorry I just don't see a good football player in him and other players playing worse doesn't make him a good player.

Ian surely that is why we come on here to discuss the positive and negative things about Rangers. You may want to bury your head in the positive sand pit and there are a few who are far too negative but if we all just think positive then it will be a pretty boring forum.

Agreed Pete.

I don't think '' I bury my head in the positive sand pit ''. I'm all for discussion and debate,however constructive criticism is a long way off from some of the bile on here recently.

Agreed Pete.

I don't think '' I bury my head in the positive sand pit ''. I'm all for discussion and debate,however constructive criticism is a long way off from some of the bile on here recently.

Yes your right it is not what you say it is how you say it and name calling of players isn't really adding to any argument.