Didn't see Frankie posting his usual ratings thread, so either I've missed it or he was too busy drowning his scores under a pint. That all said, my scores for yesterday are thus:

:am: 4 Probably his worst display of the season, didn't look comfortable and was at fault for the first and third goals.

:sw: 5 Struggled with Izaguerra but did manage to put in a decent cross or two and didn't hide.

:mb: 4 Mediocre - wasn't able to dominate defence or make any runs like he normally does.

:dw: 1 Quite possibly the worst display from a Ranger in the last 5 years. Age has finally caught up with him and he was an absolute shambles.

:sp: 6 Our best player - not really saying much but he was heavily involved and tried to get the ball forward.

:sn: 4 No joy at all and got an untimely injury.

:me: 3 Poor touch and didn't pass at all properly. Anonymous.

:kbartley: 3 Tried to put his imprint on the match early doors but managed to make the whole game harder for himself on a yellow. Passed him by completely.

:sd: 4 After a promising start to the match he returned to his shell after the first goal and his dire run of form continued.

:ehd: 5 Was the most hands on of our players - wasn't helped by rotten movement around him but was our most promising attacking outlet.

:nj: 3 Lack of service and what little he got was meagre. Couldn't do anything with the scraps he was fed.

Subs:

:kl: 3 Quiet, no real impact.

:dh: 3 An OF debut to forget.

Edited by Frankie

Thanks for that mate - simply couldn't be bothered as I doubt I'd have had anything good to say.

I thought Lafferty did OK when he came on, Diouf was probably our most dangerous player and Papac our best player in defence. The rest get 1s...

Too generous to Whittaker and Naismith. The latter had a cracking first half of the season but has gone back into huff and puff mode. Everytime he was on the ball yesterday I was imagining what Weiss would do different.

The answer to that one is easy. Run around in circles and lose the ball or try and take on one player too many

I think I agree with that - for this game at least. I don't think Weiss would have been able to do much considering how badly the team played. He might raise a few cheers for beating a Celtic player but he'd quickly run out of options with no-one to pass to and Celtic players snapping at his heels and trying to snap him. He'd probably get so frustrated with the ineptitude and lack of support from the likes of Edu and Papac that he'd get "greedier" as time went on and basically keep the ball till he's beaten, without making progress and allowing a fast Celtic attack.