Sporting 2 - 2 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Rangers progress into last 16 of Europa League and gain much needed morale ahead of SPL run-in.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=373:sporting-2-2-rangers-player-ratings-and-mom-poll&catid=35:analysis&Itemid=67

:rf:

Arguably culpable at Sporting 2nd goal the lad didn't let it affect him and provided the inspiration for both our goals while covering at the back when necessary.

Foster gets my vote too, although it was close between him, Diouf and Davis. Let Djalo peel off him for their second goal, but that Djalo is a cracking player and would manage to peel off most defenders. Papac was more at fault for not clearing the ball to safety out on the left and made some other bad mistakes last night IIRC.

Yep, Foster's through ball to Healy was sublime (as was Healy's movement to be fair).

With how poorly Whittaker has been playing, Foster deserves his shot at RB !

An injured Broadfoot should get in the team before Whittaker.

I actually thought Whittaker did ok last night considering that he was played in a position he's only played in for us once or twice before. He lost possession quite a lot, but so did our other midfielders and they've got plenty of experience playing in the positions they played in.

Whittaker is in quite worrying form imo, he gifted Sporting easy chances last night, possibly any other team and it would have been a goal. Broadfoot needs to get back soon so that Whittaker can get competition as Foster only seems to be a Euro player... how confusing.

Oh and I like Whittaker but he has been quite poor recently.

Oh and Foster was my Man of the Match as well.

I actually thought Whittaker did ok last night considering that he was played in a position he's only played in for us once or twice before. He lost possession quite a lot, but so did our other midfielders and they've got plenty of experience playing in the positions they played in.

I really can't believe you posted this Zappa. I will see if I can find a good laser therapy for you and Calscot.;)