Walk With Walter - Rangers Charity Foundation (UNICEF) Sponsorship

Hi folks,

I’m raising money for UNICEF and the Rangers Charity Foundation using JustGiving and wondered if anyone would be willing to sponsor me for 50p (or anything you can afford).

This is for the "Walk with Walter" around the Ibrox pitch 19 times (one for every trophy won by Sir Walter) with Walter, Coisty and Durranty. Anything you can donate would be very much appreciated! It's all for a really good cause! I'm really hoping to get to the �£100 mark and i'm slowly, but surely, getting there. :smile:

You can make a donation via my page: http://http://www.justgiving.com/Craig-R-Morton. It's easy, fast and totally secure. JustGiving sends your donation straight to and, if you're a UK taxpayer, automatically reclaims Gift Aid on 's behalf, making your donation go further. What’s more, JustGiving will never spam you or sell your details. I hope you’ll join me in supporting.

You can use PayPal - even easier...

Thanks,

Picco

Edited by crmpicco
URL highlighting

Hope you guys don't mind me thread bumping this. I'm looking to raise as much as possible for my charity walk on the 3rd April and it is genuinely going to a good cause.

Would anyone on here be willing to donate �£1?

Many thanks,

Picco