Putting my dislike for the guy aside, what has he done for us that makes him a better team player than the others?

He looks slow, he seems to take the pace off the ball, he hasn't created much for others and has only scored 1 goal albeit an important one. If McCoist decides not to sign him again next season I won't be to disappointed. So far he's flattered to deceive.

According to some fans, Walter Smith signed him to wind up the opposition but it's backfired. He's been sent off and had the arse ripped right out of him by Scott Brown and Celtic on a couple of occassions now.

To me, he's not done anything to warrant the optimism amongst the Rangers supporters.

Started off very well when he joined but has gone backwards alarmingly since... :(

Which could have something to do with the way Walter sets out his team to play.

All of our more technically minded players have been suffocated by Smiths tactics.

Which could have something to do with the way Walter sets out his team to play.

All of our more technically minded players have been suffocated by Smiths tactics.

I'd agree with that.

See you can be negative yet analyse the situation a bit more objectively... :whistle:

I'd agree with that.

See you can be negative yet analyse the situation a bit more objectively... :whistle:

I can't be bothered analysing aspects of our game when it involves certain people on here. It's a waste of time!

Of course, I just choose not to. I'm a man of few words. ;)

To be fair he has been better than Beattie and he did come in an replace the latter.

He still has a bit of quality but Im going ot give him the benefit of the doubt that he is went off form due to being in the same team as players like Edu and Whittaker.

His temperment is still a concern though.