Rangers 0 - 1 PSV - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Wasteful Rangers pay the price for missing chances amidst overly-defensive display at home to Dutch league leaders.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=383:rangers-0-1-psv-player-ratings-and-mom-poll&catid=35:analysis&Itemid=67

:gw:

Young winger did fall out of the game a bit easily at times but when he did get on the ball he looked dangerous while putting in some fine crosses. Must be considered for a more regular place in the team.

Easily :gw:, he was up against a novice himself. However he knew how to cross a ball when he got into the positions and has quite good pace so he does look promising. Naismith also was good when he came on but, Wylde was easily the MOTM.

I'd go for :sn:

Changed our approach, and looked back to his best form, which can only be great for our run-in, and has to be a shoo-in to start on Sunday.

Naismith did so well and looked really sharp but his glaring miss dropped him a point... ;)

Naismith did so well and looked really sharp but his glaring miss dropped him a point... ;)

IMO his header that hit the bar was an absolute sitter. Was easier to score than hit the bar. Dreadful miss.

Christ, I'm still raging/furious/frustrated. Woe betide any taig who comes anywhere near me today !!

He jumped so well for it (as he usually does for headers) so I was astounded he didn't hit the back of the net...! :(

Bougherra's miss shortly after that was not quite so bad but also very poor.