Walter won't let us down on Sunday - he knows what's required

I'm confident Walter won't let Rangers down in what will be his last cup final. I believe he will implement radical measures to ensure Rangers are not embarrassed by Celtic's passing game again. Walter will definitely avoid the debilitating five across the middle in favor of a more conventional four in midfield. This will allow Walter to play six at the back in a brave attempt to thwart the scourge of attacking football being perpetrated by maverick elements at Parkhead. God bless you Walter, guardian of the beautiful game.

dont see where the optimism is coming form im afraid. will be the usuall formation with 7 defenders and three others.

You didn't say that. Tell me you didn't just say that?!?!?!

:boogie:

Am I on the wrong forum as I thought this was meant to be a forum in support of Glasgow Rangers and ALL connected to them or are you all tims in disguise

Depends what you believe Rangers should be, on and off the park. Personally, I don't think we should be mediocre and I can't support mediocrity. How about you?

Am I on the wrong forum as I thought this was meant to be a forum in support of Glasgow Rangers and ALL connected to them or are you all tims in disguise

Ach it's only a wee joke; arguably poking as much fun at those who are critical of the manager as the manager himself... :)

Ach it's only a wee joke; arguably poking as much fun at those who are critical of the manager as the manager himself... :)

Hallelujah:D

Couldn't have been much of a joke since no bugger looked twice at it.:sad: