Youth Cup Semi Final - Rangers 1 - 0 Hibs

Rangers U19s take on Hibs in the semi final of the SFA Youth Cup at Ibrox next Saturday. Anyone got any details about ticket prices etc?

I think the ticket office will.;)

Why did you ask the question if you already knew the answer Zappa?

:boogie:

I don't get your point. I posted the thread on Saturday, then got more details yesterday and shared them.

IBROX ACTION FOR UNDER-19S

SEASON HOLDERS CAN SEE THE ACTION FOR FREE

Rangers v Hibernian

SFA Youth Cup Semi Final

SATURDAY! Ibrox Stadium, kick-off 2pm

Rangers under-19s are gearing up for their SFA Youth Cup semi final against Hibernian at Ibrox Stadium on Saturday and season ticket holders can see the youngsters in action for free!

Make sure you don’t miss your chance to see Rangers stars of the future in action at Ibrox and cheer them on to help them reach their 5th consecutive Youth Cup final! Entry to this event is via West Enclosure turnstiles 34-37 only and turnstiles will be open from 12.30pm. Season ticket holders can take in this game for free on production of their smartcard.

Non season ticket holders can also come along to cheer on the under-19s – kids tickets are priced at just Ã?£1 and adults can watch the game for Ã?£4 – simply turn up on the day and pay at the West Enclosure turnstiles (cash only).

There will be free parking in the Albion car park adjacent to the stadium for this game.

If you say so.

:boogie:

Keep your insinuations to yourself Gav. I got the entry and ticket details yesterday about half four and posted them here about quarter to five. Over two hours later at about ten to seven FF published an article entitled 'Support The Young Bears' or something similar which included the following flyer -

660521-1.jpg