Greatest Support in the World

I felt so proud of our magnificant support today as they effectively stuck two fingers up at the willingly offended and cast off all false guilt by singing TBB, WDYGH and NPOR until the roof shook. To hear TBB like that again made the hair on the back of my neck stand up - you could sense the orcs were totally taken aback by it too. I just thought "we're back".

I thought that not only the songs being sung were great to hear but also the fact that, in my biased opinion, we outsung that mhanky shower of shite the whole game aside from two moments - the first when they scored and the second when they knew they were beat.

The Bears were in fantastic voice today - a big well done to all.

TBB is brilliant. No better sound than all the bears belting it out.

Fantsatic day yesterday. So many of us standing made such a big difference. I was proud of the team and the fans yesterday - and it's not too often we can say that hand on heart.

We MUST keep this atmos and vibe going for the rest of the season. And we need to start filling Ibrox again. We have a big task on our hands. We're all delighted at them moment - let's not go backwards now. Keep the momentum going. Don't give the taigs ANYTHING.

As fans we CAN make a difference. We'll get alot more out of our team if we have a packed Ibrox rocking with noise than we will do with 10k missing and the rest sitting in near silence for 90 mins.

We'll get back what we put in bears.

Let's do it.