A fellow Bear needs your help

Guest john_gers

Guest john_gers

I know I have not been on the site for long and, and not contributed a lot as of yet but I thought Id share and ask a BIG BIG Bear favour

A goup of 3 friends and I have decided to take part in the Sponsored 'Walk with Walter' event, in conjunction with the Rangers Charity Foundation,

to help raise money for...

1.Prostate Cancer UK and

2.UNICEF

Although your donations are gratefully welcome and will benefit all those who are affected, we are trying to raise as a team �£500. Your money will help Prostate Cancer fund awareness into treatment and help improve their Helpline quality.

As well as the reconstruction and equipping of seven vital health centres in Togo, West Africa via the Foundation�s joint project with respected children�s charity UNICEF

Please help the cause by donating with whatever u feel at my page: http://www.justgiving.com/John-Headrick

Cmon bears dig deep ;)

WATP

Cheers

John

Guest john_gers
John, I already donate �£20 a month to Cancer Research UK due to my Gran and my mate dying from the disease.

Very best of luck to you though.

perfectly ok bud.... cheers anyway ;)

Guest john_gers

hi bears and (if there are any) Bearettes

This is the last full week b4 im doing the sponsored Walk and trying for one last big push

Kind Regards

John

Guest Dutchy

Unfortunately john_gers I'm living on benefits so I'm not able to contribute, but I do my bit for the Rangers Charity and I get a ticket for the game for standing with the collection boxes at Saturdays game.

It suits me to give up some time to see the game, it's the only way I can aford to see Rangers these days, but it's well worth it. Good luck with your walk just the same.