Certainly positive that our voice is being heard.

The bank were unequivocal in their denials yesterday so the buck now lies with Whyte and MIH which, IMO, it always has done.

As I said yesterday somebody somewhere is telling porkies. While I also think the ball lies at Whyte an Murray's feet, although I still would not write the bank off yet. They are stating that the sale of Rangers has nothing to do with them and are probably right in that, but there is no mention of the payment of debts back to Lloyds and that seems to be the sticking point. While there may be nothing on face value stopping the deal, if someone is squeezing your balls it is difficult to nod yes when they are asking you to say no.

The bank may be denying stuff but they have been so disingenuous over the last couple of years that I don't see that as any proof of anything. If they'd been upfront from the start then I might have believed them. I don't trust Murray either and I don't know anything about White but all the negative stuff that has been happening to the club lately seems to be mostly at the behest of Lloyds.

There are too many accusations aimed at them and cursory denials with no information mean nothing.

Frankie is a hero - he can walk on water. :notworthy::thup:

I believe Frankie can be seen performing this very talent at any number of East and Mid Lothian Miners' Welfares(including Morningside) on Sunday evenings. Often, he is billed between the Bingo and the Hoat Pea Special serving.

Unfortunately, the fact most working men's clubs patrons are usually found smoking outwith the premises, means I tend to perform outside such establishments nowadays...

Just stick a few coins in my flat cap and I may sing a song as well... :cool: