Union Bears Unite with TBO Next season

We, the Union Bears would today like to announce that as of the beginning of next season we will be relocating to BF5 to stand alongside The Blue Order. Both groups will keep their separate identity but will continue to create as much colour and noise in Ibrox as we possibly can. We are looking to build on the great atmosphere we have helped create over the past season or two together and the only serious option we see to achieve this is to move into the Broomloan stand and allow the two groups to stand together.

We have had some good times and successful, creative displays in CR1 over the past 4 seasons and will be sad to leave, but at the same time we are looking to build for the future and we would urge any like-minded fans to join us in BF5 next season to help to support The Rangers in the way we all love. To stand together, sing, bounce and chant for 90 minutes every other Saturday and encourage the team on to victory. If you would like to enquire about moving to the new joint section next season please go through The Blue Order website. This is so all questions and transfers are kept all together in the same inbox and dealt with by the same person.

Thanks,

Union Bears

No Surrender!

Sorry,I should've said I lifted this from another site,I'm not in the UB.

Edited by ian1964

Great news. Last time I was at Ibrox (dec 09)I was in the BO section. Although u can clearly see what is trying to be achieved, what is lacking is numbers. If we could get an 'ultras' section of around 3000 then Ibrox would be much better off.

Good luck.

I think this is a good move.

The lads in both groups try very hard to improve the match-day atmosphere but I know first hand how difficult it is to get the surrounding areas of the stadium involved. UB moving in beside TBO should help logistically and hopefully we can have a few more people joining this area for next season during a time where season ticket numbers are declining.

I'm sure the club will be eager to help... :whistle: