Is Craig Whyte showing how much he wants Rangers?

If he buys the club next week, I'd suggest the least it will tell us about Craig Whyte is that he has no lack of desire, commitment and determination to lead Rangers.

He'll be buying the club in the face of enormous challenges and uncertainties. 'Fat Snake' Murray is still trying to strip the last cent out of us, unknown tax liabilities, and undoubtedly a host of other buyers (and he could have chosen to be one of them) waiting in the shadows for a post-administration bargain. To make his play at this time tells me a lot about how much he wants to be the man to take us forward.

I don't know if we'll have a new owner next week, right now I think it's unlikely. If we do then Whyte is a man with big balls. If not then you have to assume administration is the most likely, and possibly inevitable, end game. We shouldn't fear administration and ultimately it could be the moment of genuine re-birth for Rangers. Right now however, I'd rather avoid the vulture-fest that administration will bring and would prefer ownership by a man who shows the personal desire that I think Craig Whyte s showing us today.

You have to think if Whyte is unsuccessful with his take over then we really are looking at administration,such is the damage Murray has done to the club.I do agree he is showing desire/balls to take over the club and knows all he needs to know about how much shit we are in and what needs to be done to take us forward. I do think he will take over Rangers.

God, administration huh?

Never really gave that a second thought until now. If we do go under and manage to re-invent ourselves, we'll be miles behind Celtic who will no doubt storm away to league after league.

:(

God, administration huh?

Never really gave that a second thought until now. If we do go under and manage to re-invent ourselves, we'll be miles behind Celtic who will no doubt storm away to league after league.

Losing Ibrox would be worse for me than losing a few league titles.l

God, administration huh?

Administration could be the best thing to happen ... or not. Anyway, I'm not talking about liquidation, winding up. Simply about dealing with this choking debt. You can bet your favourite Y-fronts that there are a few potential buyers who see administration as their preferred way into ownership.

Losing Ibrox would be worse for me than losing a few league titles.l

Couldn't agree more with you. Funny when the reality starts to percolate through how the club emerges as far more important than the team. I'd willingly weather ten years in the wilderness if it meant survival and a Rangers for our grandchildren to watch.

Just looking at the BBC website and there's a photo showing fans with a banner reading - Step up and Pay Mr Whyte - what's that all about? The same fans might have been better to have a banner complaining about the Fat Snake who's making it almost impossible to buy the club. Really perverse.

Couldn't agree more with you. Funny when the reality starts to percolate through how the club emerges as far more important than the team. I'd willingly weather ten years in the wilderness if it meant survival and a Rangers for our grandchildren to watch.

Unfortunately my grandchildren will probably be Twente or Feynoord supporters but I couldn't agree with you more

Just looking at the BBC website and there's a photo showing fans with a banner reading - Step up and Pay Mr Whyte - what's that all about? The same fans might have been better to have a banner complaining about the Fat Snake who's making it almost impossible to buy the club. Really perverse.

What a situation we are in right now! It's like going through an operation to have a cancerous tumour removed then waiting to find out if the ops been successful and hoping you're going to be given a second chance. But even then there's no guarantee of how long your good health will last.....:brick:

What a situation we are in right now! It's like going through an operation to have a cancerous tumour removed then waiting to find out if the ops been successful and hoping you're going to be given a second chance. But even then there's no guarantee of how long your good health will last.....:brick:

There are no guarantees in life mate the only guarantee we all have is that we will all die. Thankfully there are people who can influence the health of our club and give it everlasting life, In the future we must be far more alert to the financial health of our club and not chase the dreams we know now we could not afford. We as supporters have to make sure that any owner or custodian is trying to make our club as healthy as possible. If we suspect that this is not the fact then we have to be far more vocal than we were under Murray.