This whole senario is such a pile of shite,if Rangers have any decent lawyers I'm convinced they could drive a big hole through this FARE shite as it is already clear to me,and I know feck all about them,that they have an agenda against Rangers FC. I aint no lawyer but the this stinks.

Statement from FARE

Statement from FARE following the charging of Rangers FC

UEFA have opened disciplinary proceedings against Rangers FC following allegations of sectarian singing during both legs of last month’s Europa League matches against PSV Eindhoven.

Piara Powar, Executive Director of the FARE network commented today,

“I can confirm that FARE submitted separate observer reports to UEFA following each of Rangers two Europa League games against Eindhoven.

“The reports were gathered as part of an ongoing monitoring programme undertaken by partners of the network, in this case prompted by concerns at sectarian singing at previous Rangers matches in Europe this season.

“There is debate in some quarters as to the qualification of the FARE observer at the games. I can confirm that he/ she has no political, religious or football affiliations that would bring into question their ability to act as a neutral observer. The observer is also fully qualified to understand and interpret the behaviour of fans at the two games.

“There are explicit suggestions emanating from Rangers FC of “a deliberate and targeted campaign against the club”. The FARE network is focused only on our core mission of tackling discrimination in football and encouraging social inclusion through the game. We have no axe to grind with any club.

”We are unable to issue any further statements on this matter until after the case has been heard by a UEFA commission later this month.”

http://www.farenet.org/default.asp?intPageID=7&intArticleID=2476

This is all getting a bit hard to follow! Who the hell is who in that organisation?

A big can of worms has been opened IMO,and the BHEASTS have opened it,make no mistake of that fact,there will be repercussions and it WILL come back and bite the bitter,twisted scummy BASTARDS.

"we have no axe to grind with any club" but yet they send an observer to 2 Rangers games.

I wonder if they send observers to every club's European games? I wonder what the observer's qualfications were to understand the behaviour of the PSV fans?

His statement is full of contradictions.

"we have no axe to grind with any club" but yet they send an observer to 2 Rangers games.

I wonder if they send observers to every club's European games? I wonder what the observer's qualfications were to understand the behaviour of the PSV fans?

His statement is full of contradictions.

Which should be picked apart by any decent lawyer.

I wonder if they'll attend a selection of Celtic games to monitor their songs when pressed by people?

Guest Dutchy

Neutral? How can they be neutral when they were the only ones to hear this singing? There was certainly no songs heard by me watching the TV pictures. I also watched TV pictures when I was in Holland at the away game, on a seperate visit to my friend, and heard no such singing.

Everything will come out in the wash, and when and if it does become public, I hope the attention swings to the other side of the city to find out why and how this campaign was started.

At least we should get to know there views on us, "Holy Willies"?