RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

Did AJ say it was MIH's liability when he was questioned about the HMRC case a couple of weeks ago???

very soon after phil mcgobshite wrote an article in january im sure a astatement was released saying that MIH would foot the bill.

I was gonna take bets on it being BS. What do you reckon? 20-1 if it comes true? :fish:

Fuck knows. But i do firmly believe this will be like the MoJo signing. The media will get 30 minutes notice to be in the Blue room where CW and Ellis will be paraded. They’ll tell the press their plans, take 20 minutes worth of questions, then we wont hear from them till after the season is over which would be the right thing to do

deal to be done by tomorrow and a press conferance at 10 oclock

You better not be talking shite.

Guys, with me not being on here regularly anymore and I don't noticed this guy, can he be believed?

Frankie, has this been verified?

You better not be talking shite.

Guys, with me not being on here regularly anymore and I don't noticed this guy, can he be believed?

Frankie, has this been verified?

it is annoying when people say stuff like this. I’m new here, but well versed on how Rangers and football boards work. people do like to post stuff like this to get the attention in the hope people believe that they have a major contact with in the walls of Ibrox.

I get the feeling this is a "look at me" post from the guy

it is annoying when people say stuff like this. I’m new here, but well versed on how Rangers and football boards work. people do like to post stuff like this to get the attention in the hope people believe that they have a major contact with in the walls of Ibrox.

I get the feeling this is a "look at me" post from the guy

Well, looking at his current activity, I can see he is viewing this thread.

I'll let him come on and verify why he thinks this is happening instead of the attention seeking post that he just made before writing him off completely.

He has given no indication as to why he knows this, nothing else to go on which is very, very annoying when we are all desperate for this to go through,