2 min applause for Lemmon on Sunday

In all honesty i could never applaud that sectarian b@stard. Better for me if we mock him and his fake applause, Do it the Glesca way pure banter style??? sing 'always look on the bright side of life" or something about the fake parcel bombs? how about Lulu's euro vision song

Lulu Boom Bang a Bang

Come closer, come closer and listen

The beat of my heart keeps on missing

I notice it most when weÃ?¢€™re kissing

Come closer and love me tonight

ThatÃ?¢€™s right

Come closer and cuddle me tight

My heart goes

Boom bang-a-bang, boom bang-a-bang

When you are near

Loud in my ear

Pounding away, pounding away

WonÃ?¢€™t you be mine?

Boom bang-a-bang-bang all the time

ItÃ?¢€™s such a lovely feeling

When IÃ?¢€™m in your arms

DonÃ?¢€™t go away

I wanna stay my whole life through

Boom bang-a-bang-bang

Close to you

Your smile is so warm and inviting

The thought of your kiss is exciting

So hold me and donÃ?¢€™t keep me waiting

Come closer and love me tonight

ThatÃ?¢€™s right

Come closer and cuddle me tight

My heart goes

When you are near

Loud in my ear

Pounding away, pounding away

WonÃ?¢€™t you be mine?

Boom bang-a-bang-bang all the time

Now you are near

I wanna hear your heartbeat too

Boom bang-a-bang-bang

I love you

Now you are near

I wanna hear your heartbeat too

Boom bang-a-bang-bang

Boom bang-a-bang-bang

Boom bang-a-bang-bang

I love you

No i disagree with singing a song that looks as if we are enjoying the fact that he is receiving these bombs. That will only give us more bad publicity.

I would say something like There's only one Lurgan bigot would be more apt.

or

Where was your poppy,

where was your poppy,

where was your poppy,

Lenny Bhoy

Your the bigot

Your the bigot

Your the bigot

Lenny Bhoy.

Really I would just prefer we sung songs supporting our team.

I've heard a few rumours about this and possible counter chants from the Gers fans like a 2mins bouncy etc. but heard one that got my attention.

Someone suggested that we join in on the applause to as a public display of how much we condone what has been reported in the news this week.

As I said it got my attention and I can kinda get his point but doubt it will get much support from the Bears. Don't get me wrong I dislike the man but for reasons surrounding football, nobody deserves that and I still hope to see him crying at 90mins

What are your thoughts on this.

it was me that said that on a few forms, facebook and Twitter

No i disagree with singing a song that looks as if we are enjoying the fact that he is receiving these bombs. That will only give us more bad publicity.

I would say something like There's only one Lurgan bigot would be more apt.

or

Where was your poppy,

where was your poppy,

where was your poppy,

Lenny Bhoy

Your the bigot

Your the bigot

Your the bigot

Lenny Bhoy.

Really I would just prefer we sung songs supporting our team.

We need to counter his martyr status, best way is to mock him. At the moment we're buggered if we do and buggered if we don't respond, so why not do it by banter something that will put a smile on our faces if nothing else?

I'm going to try and find something that will annoy them but get everyone else smirking, how many times has Billy Connolly (i know he's a tim) made fun of say the catholic church which is not Pc but gets you laughing none the less? remember his Jesus on the cross story.

Guest David

Terrible idea.

We have no idea who is responsible for this campaign, for all we know it could be due to some sinister skeletons in his closet, so any "Bear" who even entertains this needs their head read.

Terrible idea.

We have no idea who is responsible for this campaign, for all we know it could be due to some sinister skeletons in his closet, so any "Bear" who even entertains this needs their head read.

Obviously this is aimed at me. This is nothing to do with rangers it's showing solidarity, and rising above them and their vile train of thought. They would not expect it, and it would scunner the people in the press with a agenda against us.

I had a "discussion" with a tim today who was telling me how "this was our opportunity for our decent supporters to show they are above the bile".

I told him that while the vast majority if not all, of our support obviously see the bombs as a step too far, but there was no chance of ANY support for Lennon.

As far as I'm concerned we're on a hiding to nothing with this one. If we do show sympathy then we are basically the biggest soft touches in history, if we don't we are the baddies as usual.

At the end of the day, who gives a flyer, we get no credit anyway.

It's an obvious trap but you can tell the idiots among us will fall for it.

Best to let them have it and have a banner saying something like, "Rangers fans condemn ALL acts of terror" and maybe another saying, "We are NOT responsible for society's psychos".

Guest David
Obviously this is aimed at me. This is nothing to do with rangers it's showing solidarity, and rising above them and their vile train of thought. They would not expect it, and it would scunner the people in the press with a agenda against us.

Not aimed at anybody in general TBH, but its not something that should even be considered.

He is a vile bigot. The only solidarity we should show is in expressing a dislike for him. Failing that, watch the game and let them clap whoever they want.

Edited by David
Typo