I have no more information than anyone else mate. Which is why I'm the one asking the questions in the original post... ;)

The funny thing seems to be the guy has just appeared from nowhere. In all the lists of rich scots flying around at the begining of the troubles he wasn't mentioned once.

Just logged on expecting to read about a done deal and a new owner confirmed. Damned disappointing to see it's still up in the air.

However, having just driven the length of Mississippi dodging tornadoes all the way, I think it's fair to say there really are worse things than David Murray. Seen some terrible scenes of destruction today.

Just logged on expecting to read about a done deal and a new owner confirmed. Damned disappointing to see it's still up in the air.

However, having just driven the length of Mississippi dodging tornadoes all the way, I think it's fair to say there really are worse things than David Murray. Seen some terrible scenes of destruction today.

Brave tornado taking you on , possibly 4-6 the draw

The winds were only 135 mph - ya big jessie ;)

The devastation looks quite incredible - but the Americans build their houses with plywood.... that is those who arent in caravan parks !

I think that Johnston's desperation to hang on to his blazer and tie could cost this club dear. I just wonder how much more prevarication Whyte can take? There seems to be a concerted effort to thwart him at every turn.

I doubt Johnston's got any personal axe to grudge with Whyte or has any real interest in hanging on to his role, I thought it was very clear that his Gers role is just to find a buyer for the club and afterwards he wants to go back to being a fan as he's got other more important day jobs to be getting on with.

I doubt Johnston's got any personal axe to grudge with Whyte or has any real interest in hanging on to his role, I thought it was very clear that his Gers role is just to find a buyer for the club and afterwards he wants to go back to being a fan as he's got other more important day jobs to be getting on with.

Has Johnston found any buyer? That was his remit iirc. He then produced the late "bid" a far-fetched one at that after 2 years (?) of being chairman. That smacks of not trusting or wanting Whyte in charge. I don't know what really is going on but Johnston hasn't been here. He went off to the golf straight after the accounts especially in a important negotiating period. Its hard to be run by 2 absent chairmen. He may be a fan but he has not found a buyer.