Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

I've gone off Eremenko seems a bit of a tit, hot head and rather lazy. He can pick a pass and is good with set pieces but he will be wanting �£15k plus a week, I'll pass. EPL is more likely.

Obviously, Diouf is IMHO a superior player than him and I am glad we have EHD with us for now.

I don't like Diouf and nothing to do with his past. I just feel he slows the play down so much that my granny could keep up with the pace of the game. Apart from 2 goals(I think) he has done little that I can see to get excited about keeping him. Agree about Eremenko I have also gone off him in the last few weeks but to be honest he was great when he had Sammond(?) to aim at up front now he seems to try too much alone. It would be interesting to see how he would do with better players around him.

I'd be happy to take a punt on Eremenko. For the �£1m Metalist are reported to be looking for I think he'd be a good addition to the squad and I don't see why he'd be looking for outrageous wages either. Metalist put him out on loan to his dad's side in Finland and he came over from there to Killie, so I don't see why he wouldn't take in the region of �£10k to �£12k p/w and be happy with it on a 3 year contract. Definitely needs to lay off the bevvy though because that'll be why he's overweight.

Need to add though, that I don't want to see Ness and Hutton being kept out of the squad and whithering away from sight. Given that Jig is here for at least another year, we probably only need one more central midfield option added unless we were to sell a central midfielder in the summer.

A lot of the Dutch clubs are moving in on Geert-Arend Roorda who was loaned to Excelsior from Herenveen. He won't go back to Herenveen as long as their current manager is in Charge. He would be good in the Scottish league I believe.

Stijn Schaars is also wanting a move away from AZ preferably to a foreign team. He would prefer one of the bigger leagues but who knows he may go for a chance at Rangers and the CL(hopefully). He would be a great buy for mid-mid. I have no idea what he would cost.

Transfermarkt.de says Schaars is valued at Euro 5,5m, while Roorda is priced at Euro 850k.

These people can't give you real values, of course, but more often than not, they are close to reality. Bougherra, McGregor ... or maybe not: Jelavic.

If that was the estimate for Schaars this season then he may be a bit cheaper next season as his contract will be shorter.

Roorda is a brilliant buy for 850k Euro's and only 23.

A lot of the Dutch clubs are moving in on Geert-Arend Roorda who was loaned to Excelsior from Herenveen. He won't go back to Herenveen as long as their current manager is in Charge. He would be good in the Scottish league I believe.

Stijn Schaars is also wanting a move away from AZ preferably to a foreign team. He would prefer one of the bigger leagues but who knows he may go for a chance at Rangers and the CL(hopefully). He would be a great buy for mid-mid. I have no idea what he would cost.

Schaars was pretty good on the older versions of FM. However I think he would be not bad even on my FM basis :P. Isn't he more a McCulloch type player?

I'd be happy to take a punt on Eremenko. For the �£1m Metalist are reported to be looking for I think he'd be a good addition to the squad and I don't see why he'd be looking for outrageous wages either. Metalist put him out on loan to his dad's side in Finland and he came over from there to Killie, so I don't see why he wouldn't take in the region of �£10k to �£12k p/w and be happy with it on a 3 year contract. Definitely needs to lay off the bevvy though because that'll be why he's overweight.

I doubt it, I think he would be wanting almost parity with his own wages at Metalist. So its a no from me.

Transfermarkt.de says Schaars is valued at Euro 5,5m, while Roorda is priced at Euro 850k.

These people can't give you real values, of course, but more often than not, they are close to reality. Bougherra, McGregor ... or maybe not: Jelavic.

Their valuations on the website are pretty weird. Jelavic is very undervalued especially considering it should really have jumped up to the price we paid for him in the summer.

I remember checking the website and Miller was valued around 6m Euros and that was in December.