Thanks to Gerad Donaghy - The Irish Post

Guest scotranger

Guest scotranger

Well hello fellow bears. In this time of political correctness, today I have read an article compiled by this particular numpty and laughed my socks off at this pathetic attempt to slag off Rangers Club, their fans, Our Britishness, Our Queen, Prince William and Kate, together with Big bad Davie Weir and our Wicked Kit man.Have a look at this utter tripe, it will make you laugh. The Tims will sink to any level to highlight their resentment of our Royal family.

Gerad makes one good suggestion quote by way of a jibe, Quote " why don't Rangers have the Union Flag added to our shirt". Well Gerad thanks what a very good suggestion I for one am all for it! THE FUTURE IS ORANGE.

The stupid thing is that on the one hand he's trying to say Weir was trying to wind the Celtic fans up but ignoring the fact that to be wound up by this kind of stuff shows how bad you are, then on the other hand he says Celtic fans weren't wound up but ignoring the fact he just had a massive rant in the press about it.

Either you are wound up or you are not - he's wound up, and to be wound up over a congratulations to a royal wedding, really shows what a twat he is.

He also showed how bad Celtic are by saying their equivalent to a Rangers player congratulating a royal wedding was to embroider a remembrance to Bobby Sands - a convicted terrorist. He's right, I think that shows the true equivalence of the two clubs and their fans.