'AJ expects deal will be completed within 24hours' - Takeover latest

Yes Ian , it is all hypothetical.

One thing though, and BD may disagree, is that we are currently being stifled to death with more drastic cuts rumoured to be looming if the situation doesnt change.

Even if it IS the case that the debt gets shifted from LBG to "A.N. Other" and the club are still in the same level of debt one would have to think that it is STILL a BETTER option than the debt being with LBG - assuming of course that the rumoured cuts are not undertaken and that the "new debt" is not secured on clubs assets such as Ibrox.

It's certainly a short term gain. However we don't want to see the debt rising to unmanagable levels and having worse problems in 5 years time.

Am I correct in assuming that the first place to have news of any takeover will be the Plusmarket site? Every time I have looked today it all seems to be about Arsenal.

I'll be disappointed if Frankie isn't first with the news. :D

If we look at things rationally, and cast our mind back over the past few years, I think we can safely say that anything will be better than what we had. Time to think of the future now and help the new owner/owners maximise our revenue streams and rebuild our proud name.

A new era awaits with new challenges, new opportunities and new successes.