Doesn't take much insight to know you three have done nothing but slag him off for 3 years. That's all I'm saying mate.

And quite rightly so. No one is immune from criticism. Maybe you should re-read the OP again.

Doesn't take much insight to know you three have done nothing but slag him off for 3 years. That's all I'm saying mate.

Well it obviously takes a lot more that your have because you're well wide of the mark. Not only have I praised Walter for his achievements but I've at times put him on a pedestal with few equals.

If you'd take a moment to stop sniping and come down off your personal high horse, you'd see my post #13 above is actually about the perspective sometimes used to judge his contribution, not the contribution itself - you managed to gloss over the bit where I said we should be proud of him, or where I said e had been a very good appointment. That'll be slag gong him off I suppose? You really are a sad wee fellow, waiting as you do in the shadows to leap out and admonish with that insight of yours. Maybe engage your brain first in future - if you're going to pretend to be an attack dog then at least act like one.

i have always maintained that we could have played better for the most part under smith and i havent changed my views. There have been times when his over cautiousness have cost us dear. This season alone it cost us in the Uefa cup and place in the Scottish cup final.

I was especially scathing after the scottish cup game against celtic. 2-1 up against 10 men at home and he gave his biggest rivals the freedom of ibrox. A game that will be with me for a very long time indeed.

Well it obviously takes a lot more that your have because you're well wide of the mark. Not only have I praised Walter for his achievements but I've at times put him on a pedestal with few equals.

If you'd take a moment to stop sniping and come down off your personal high horse, you'd see my post #13 above is actually about the perspective sometimes used to judge his contribution, not the contribution itself - you managed to gloss over the bit where I said we should be proud of him, or where I said e had been a very good appointment. That'll be slag gong him off I suppose? You really are a sad wee fellow, waiting as you do in the shadows to leap out and admonish with that insight of yours. Maybe engage your brain first in future - if you're going to pretend to be an attack dog then at least act like one.

High horses, attack dogs and me being a sad wee fellow, hiding in the shadows (i.e not posting as much as you, I must be sad) aside, I'd like to point out that at least Gazza and Gisabeer admit it was a fair cop my questioning the sudden attitude change. You, however have decided to go down your usual route of personal insults and general flapping. Why would you have the opinion of me that I only appear from the "shadows" of behind my laptop to kid on I'm an "attack dog"? Could it be that us German Shepards of the internet world can smell hypocrisy and bullshit a mile away?

I hope you enjoyed WALTER'S DAY.

WATP

High horses, attack dogs and me being a sad wee fellow, hiding in the shadows (i.e not posting as much as you, I must be sad) aside, I'd like to point out that at least Gazza and Gisabeer admit it was a fair cop my questioning the sudden attitude change. You, however have decided to go down your usual route of personal insults and general flapping. Why would you have the opinion of me that I only appear from the "shadows" of behind my laptop to kid on I'm an "attack dog"? Could it be that us German Shepards of the internet world can smell hypocrisy and bullshit a mile away?

I hope you enjoyed WALTER'S DAY.

WATP

That'll be Shepherds ... German Shepherds. Don't mention it.:smile:

Educated guess here but I think MF did enjoy Walters Day. Why wouldn't he? :confused:

Childish comment to make.

Haven't enjoyed a day so much for a long time. Best title yet, better than helicopter Sunday. Didn't Walter look pleased, what a way to go out. Might have overdone my current fixation with Cointreau however and an early night might be inevitable.