I know a lot of fans don't rate him,but has he done enough to win over these fans who don't rate him?. I have always liked him as his work rate and determination is never in question.He has shown he should play as one of two strikers,Jelavic is an inteligent footballer who seems to bring the best out in him,along with Davis & Naismith. He can still improve his game and I do agree he is frustrating,also his price tag means he is targeted a lot.

Should he be one player Ally keeps or should he be sold if an offer comes in for him?.

I'd keep him.

Thoughts?

I was one of the haters at times but recently he has been tremendous and shown he is more than worthy of his place in the team. However he needs to show that more often and I would like to see him continue to partner Jelavic next season. The lad has done well and should be proud of his efforts. Seems to have screwed the nut also.

Depends on the offer, but if there's clubs wanting him for under �£2m I'd like to keep him. Anything in the �£2m - �£3m bracket or more and I think the club might accept. The only player in our squad that I'd like to see us sell if we could get some decent money for him is Edu (sorry Mo) because I actually think guys like Ness and Hutton look to have more potential and they deserve the chance to blossom. Tin hat on here, but I was talking about this with someone last night and I actually think that Whittaker would make a better central midfielder than Edu (again, sorry Mo).

At times over the last couple of years I've felt like a lone voice in the darkness re: lafferty. I've always felt there was a good player in there waiting to get out. Just every now and then you saw a wee flash which made you think 'this guy can play by the way!' I've had a right few arguments with friends and family about him, especially after games where we've dropped points and he's not played great but, crucially for my analysis, was far from our worst player. Hopefully he can kick on from here and start next season in the team and scoring goals with big Jelavic. For the first time in a few close seasons I think our priority transfer targets shouldn't include a first choice striker (maybe a back-up if Healy/Beattie etc. move on again). I genuinely believe that, if he can keep his head straight, Lafferty could be a big player for Rangers for several years to come.

He's been fucking great for 5 or 6 games now.

And definitely deserves to start as striker next season but 5 or 6 games doesn't make you a great player. Hopefully he can prove he is a great player next season.