Nicky campbell says "sorry!" - leggo

Guest Dutchy

I don't know if this has any relavance, probably not, but it's an interesting wee ditty anyway.

I used to go out with a Belfast girl and she had an adopted brother. This Brother then went on to find his family, living in Scotland and it turned out the were all septic supporters, which he became instantly. It felt like a slap in the face, but as it was a long time ago, I can't remember whether her parents knew of the adopted brother's background.

Then again, does it matter too much?

What Nicky Campbell has said about Rangers does matter however as we've got, or are getting a terrible reputation and stupid comments like this just help to feed the hate and dislike of anything Rangers.

I don't know if this has any relavance, probably not, but it's an interesting wee ditty anyway.

I used to go out with a Belfast girl and she had an adopted brother. This Brother then went on to find his family, living in Scotland and it turned out the were all septic supporters, which he became instantly. It felt like a slap in the face, but as it was a long time ago, I can't remember whether her parents knew of the adopted brother's background.

Then again, does it matter too much?

What Nicky Campbell has said about Rangers does matter however as we've got, or are getting a terrible reputation and stupid comments like this just help to feed the hate and dislike of anything Rangers.

....funny that, Campbell was on a programme called 'Who Do We Think We Are', in case you don't know it's all about celebs tracing thier ancestry - he was adopted by a catholic family in Scotland, then found out his real family were from Northern Ireland, he stressed he hoped he wasn't from a proddy family - turned out his Great Great Great Great Grandfather started the Orange Order over there. You should have seen his face when he found out - Hilarious. Edited by 54andcounting

Surely if we take the laws that seem to be getting carved at this time then his comments were sectarian.No? Or is it only a one way street? It is only if you say anything against Lennon or Celtic that makes it Sectarian.

Guest Dutchy
....funny that, Campbell was on a programme called 'Who Do We Think We Are', in case you don't know it's all about celebs tracing thier ancestry - he was adopted by a catholic family in Scotland, then found out his real family were from Northern Ireland, he stressed he hoped he wasn't from a proddy family - turned out his Great Great Great Great Grandfather started the Orange Order over there. You should have seen his face when he found out - Hilarious.

Ha ha. That reminds me of that Jonathan Watson guy, good Rangers man, doing a wee sketch on Doanald Findlay surrounding the same circumstances of his ancestory. It turned out he was 'originally' from a family of 'priests'???

It was a good laugh, but I don't know if part of the joke was about 'celebacy', or Donalds percieved orangenism.:angel: