Sasa signs new one year deal

Excellent news. Another full back now or possibly January with Whittaker able to cover LB would do.

I'd love us to get Oscar Wendt and failing that we should look at Lee Wallace and Marek Cech. The latter is available on a bosman.

Great news, he has been the model professional in the past few years and been very consistent. Doesn't moan and just goes about his job, an assest to our team and I am delighted he has chosen to stay and not move. Seems to enjoy it here, hopefully we can convinced Boogie to stay another year.

Excellent news. Another full back now or possibly January with Whittaker able to cover LB would do.

I'd love us to get Oscar Wendt and failing that we should look at Lee Wallace and Marek Cech. The latter is available on a bosman.

Christian Pander :P, nah his wages would be extreme.

Also good news about Papac at least it wasn't his final goodbye on Sunday.

Good news but hopefully he can be back to his previous consistency as he faded badly in the middle of the season which contributed to us losing crucial goals. He was also lacking a bit in Europe IIRC.

He started and finished the season strongly though so not finished yet. I'm assuming he's probably on a similar deal to what he was before - with his age and our finances, I don't think he merits a pay rise considering he's already very well remunerated.