The queen's triumph - leggo

As has already been said I post what I think some gersnet members might be interested in reading,granted I'm as guilty as a lot on here to posting some things that may seem crap,however I don't force anyone to read my posts and as for my leggo posts I make a point of puting his name in the title and only post the link so anyone can choose to read or not.

Edited by ian1964

Ian,

Not often having time to look around, I can assure you there is many an article I read only because you take the trouble to post it here. Please keep it going.:thup:

Thanks MF. I do try and post anything relevant to Rangers FC,mind you a lot of what I post is shit,not from me I mean articles from the likes of the Sun etc. But everybody is entitled to their opinion so no sweat from me.

No-one is obligated to read ANY post and are at liberty to simply ignore.

Keep posting away Ian. If it werent for members like you posting these threads most of us would miss a lot of pertinent Gers information.

That isnt too bad of a suggestion Danny. Let us see what we can do.

Though often they are on many different topics which get discussed. Lumping them all in one thread might confuse topics or stifle discussion. Leave it is as I reckon.

That isnt too bad of a suggestion Danny. Let us see what we can do.

The existing leggo threads would need to stay as they are I think Craig because merging them would mix up the replies into a jumbled order. I think the only option would be for Ian to post them all in a dedicated thread from now on if he likes the idea himself. I'm easy either way because the separate Leggo threads don't bother me and judging by the replies here they don't bother other people either.

BUt what we could perhaps do is create a "Leggo" section within the Rangers forum, much the same as we have the videos section.

Do you not think that would be a bit OTT mate? What we could REALLY do with is a sub-section within the footie chat forum where all the Jim White news feeds go because they sort of ruin that forum with the sheer amount of them, most of which are dross. I wouldn't say do away with them, but if we could have them all going into a sub-section that forum would be much much tidier.