I know the season has just finished,seems a long time to wait for it all to kick off again,but I would be interested in what gersnet are expecting with our new owner and new manager.

I am really looking forward to next season with CW our new owner now and super Ally as manager,yet it is a whole new ball game for both of them.

Ally is in his first managerial position after serving his apprenticeship under sir Walter Smith,he is a true bear and a was a hero as a player but ultimately he will be treated the same as any other Rangers manager ie:results. I don't expect too much of a change from WS side too early in his honeymoon period but having said that he witnessed how lethal we have been playing for the last 6-7 games of our 3 in a row season and is trying his hardest to retain 99% of the playing staff and also looking to bring in new players to enhance his team. I think he will be a good and successful manager at Rangers,although time will tell obviously,but I am looking forward to next season under Ally.

As for CW I am also excited to see what he will bring to the Rangers,maybe it's just the fact we have got rid of SDM but my gut feeling is we have a guy here who will give his all for the Rangers,again time will tell,but he does look really excited about his take over,and I'm also expecting a bit more vocal defence of our club from him and believe he will stamp his authority regarding the mHedia.

Anyway,enough of my ramblings I would be interested in finding out how gersnet feel things will pan out. Maybe a poll would be good before the season starts.

Onwards and upwards,WATP.

Making it into the Champions League group stage and winning the SPL again. A cup trophy would be fantastic too, but for the club's ongoing success and finances, getting into the CL group stage and winning the SPL again are the targets IMO.

I would like to see some quality competition in our squad along with the right mix of youth given a chance. Also expect us to retain the league and one of the domestic cups. As far as Europe goes, i'm not holding out for too much however if it's in the Europa or CL i would really like to see a much improved home record. Make Ibrox a really difficult place to come again. We get too many draws at home and it's not really good enough.

We always tend to pick up a point on the road so we should be looking to do a lot better at home.

Finally i would hope that we play a more attacking brand away from home in derby games.