I don't have to be. Maybe the club, and the agents, and the players do - they've all got to look after their own interests and deal with reality as they see it. My job's just to want what's best for me, as a Rangers supporter. That means wanting the good players to stay, and the bad players to go, and to demand that happens insofar as I can. When you start being 'objective' you usually find you've stumbled into someone else's point of view as they're acting on their own interests.

Like I said - I don't hold it against KM that he acted in his own interests rather than mine. But it'd be silly for me to swap my interests for his. He wants to want what's good for KM, I want him to want what's good for Rangers. It's a compliment really that I wanted him to want to stay at Rangers.

Just because I don't actually think every player will stay at us, it's my job to think they should. We're the only club in the world worth playing your football at.

So in saying that,in bold,do you not think Miller would improve our squad?

So in saying that,in bold,do you not think Miller would improve our squad?

As I said in the other post, it depends on money - especially with the factor of his age. If he was cheap as chips, obviously. But he's the wrong side of 30 and we have other decent options up front. He would improve our squad, but so would other players. Depends on the options.

As a matter of interest?

I've not been following him mate tbh,he has scored a few goals is all I know,but I think we all know he will score goals in the SPL,our bread and butter,and he seems to like scoring against the BHEASTS:grin:

I have said from the start of this thread that the only problem I would have with him returning would be the cost,but then again I said that when WS signed him preciously!!.

There is no doubt in my mind he would improve our chances of getting 4 in a row,but at what price is my only concern. If he is missing Rangers that bad then I think the very least McCoist should do is make an equiry.

I think the article's exaggerated how badly he's missing Rangers - I don't see anything that says he's unhappy. If he's available for cheap, nice one. Anything else I'd leave it - he's had a go, chose to leave. But he has the right attitude, in terms of will to win, and never given anything less than 100%. He's scored important goals, and at the tail end (contract renewal time, though) started to do that regularly. Given he's got time left to run, though, we're talking a transfer fee - might be best to look forward rather than back.

Barry,I'd love to stay and chat,but I'm up at 03:00 to get to the Airport heading for work,I will catch up with this subject in a couple of days.

Good night. WATP

No worries mate. I'm irresponsibly skiving from my dissertation, I best get back to it too! Speak soon, and safe trip!

Far too much serious debate going on here. Miller is too faking ugly ever to be allowed into the new Rangers. A dreadful dreadful face on him.

We can't all look like Sasa Papac.... Oh Sasa Papac, you're the love of my life!