Gers To Face Linfield - Saturday July 16

Entitled to your point but wtf has it got to do with a trip to Belfast?

I could say nothing but I would imagine that there is a higher risk of certain songs being sung there. I may be wrong though and I hope I am.

I could say nothing but I would imagine that there is a higher risk of certain songs being sung there. I may be wrong though and I hope I am.

Don't feel bad about it, you're not the only one to swallow the shite written about Rangers and NI.

Guest Dutchy

Well it's not a European game to begin with and I'm sure the fans will be aware of the attentions by the media and dare I say it FARE.

If they don't know it yet, they should be reminded regulary in the press and the match day programme.

Would be great to go over for this game........:uk:

Tannochside RSC are running a day trip for the match Johnny. Bus and boat is �£50 approx. Don't know if there's any seats left or not, but if you're still living where you were when we went for a pint then Tannochside isn't very far from you. If you're interested just PM Tannochsidebear on here or PM rangersgary on the Rangersmedia forum.

Tannochside RSC are running a day trip for the match Johnny. Bus and boat is �£50 approx. Don't know if there's any seats left or not, but if you're still living where you were when we went for a pint then Tannochside isn't very far from you. If you're interested just PM Tannochsidebear on here or PM rangersgary on the Rangersmedia forum.

Cheers mate, I'm still in the same house but hopefully moving to New Stevenston in the near future. There was a massive Orange walk where I'll be moving to, just stood at the door and watched it was a braw site to behold :uk:

Cheers mate, I'm still in the same house but hopefully moving to New Stevenston in the near future. There was a massive Orange walk where I'll be moving to, just stood at the door and watched it was a braw site to behold :uk:

I know New Stevenson well mate. Are you moving to somewhere near to the Orange Hall near The Red Lion then? My mate used to have a flat right accross the road from the pub and another mate used to stay just round the corner.

I know New Stevenson well mate. Are you moving to somewhere near to the Orange Hall near The Red Lion then? My mate used to have a flat right accross the road from the pub and another mate used to stay just round the corner.

Moving back with the wife mate :violin:, the house is at the back of the orange hall we can actually see it from the window! Not been in the Red Lion yet but sure I will soon :cheers:

Moving back with the wife mate :violin:, the house is at the back of the orange hall we can actually see it from the window! Not been in the Red Lion yet but sure I will soon :cheers:

Handy wee spot mate. Loads of stuff right on your doorstep - pubs, supermarket, take-aways, post office etc. That Shabab place gets a good rep. And don't forget this if you want a sash bash -

nsorangehall.jpg

:D

Just found out that the Tannochside RSC bus is full Johnny. You can check for yourself, but that's the word. There's other buses going over though, so it won't be too hard to book a seat. 'caseyjones' on RM knows about a bus going from Brigton if there's enough numbers.

Edited by Zappa