Football Years - Walter Smith

I never understand some of the hatred Rangers fans have towards SAF. He ALWAYS speaks well of us and it's obvious he still keeps an eye on our scores

What was the game in the last season or two where he had the sky guys at the Man U game wheel out a monitor where he could watch the Rangers game before United took to the field? May have been an OF game he was watching. There were pictures of this online.

What was the game in the last season or two where he had the sky guys at the Man U game wheel out a monitor where he could watch the Rangers game before United took to the field? May have been an OF game he was watching. There were pictures of this online.

Yeah it was one of the vital OF games too.

Really enjoyed that last night...Mark Hateley scoring against aberdeen to win the league, is one the highlights of my time as a Rangers supporter. I will never forget that day. i was in the enclosure (East - i think) and was right in line with Hateley as he out-jumped our future manager, McLeish to stick it away...what a moment!! That win set us up for 9iar and gave Walter the platform to greatness.

It was Wolves away in the season just finished. He watched out lunch time KO in the OF game first. Our coverage here showed him in the TV room.