LEGGO - IRA SONGS PROFESSOR AT PARKHEAD- Exclusive!

Say what you like about the style of his writing or his use of language, David Leggat does more to raise awareness of the dark side and their antics than the rest of the media combined. Personally, I think he should be supported at every turn.

Totally agree MF.

Despite all the threats and abusive replies he has received, he continues to print what we all know to be true, but no-one else in the media has the bottle to mention.

I only wish more journalists had the 'nads to do the same.

Or why he will say this stuff?

Suppose it's the same as Walter. When he was officially no longer the manager there were things he said that he never would have while in the post.

Guest Dutchy

On this site I posted a similar comment on the backroom agenda of septic and the catholic church in all this 'poor wee me' propaganda.

Although not pilliored, I got a reply which more of less read,"I don't believe that, where's you evidence". I went over to Holland and read this reply, but haven't been able to find it back since I returned. If in fact, it's more down to the fact of whether I could be arsed in the first place to do so. I joined this site after leaving another after giving my opinions on the stupidity of religios belief.

It seemed the reason they needed to humilate me in public, so sometimes, I find it a pointless arguement. I know what being a Rangers supporter is, I am one. I also know that Rangers were not established in order to be a bulwark against catholics, Irish or any other type.

I see nothing wrong with Leggat voicing his opinion in an already heated environment. No-one else seems interested in protecting Scottish society and I expect another Scottish civil war if one side of the divide, because there is a divide, is allowed to spout their version of venom unhindered.

On this site I posted a similar comment on the backroom agenda of septic and the catholic church in all this 'poor wee me' propaganda.

Although not pilliored, I got a reply which more of less read,"I don't believe that, where's you evidence". I went over to Holland and read this reply, but haven't been able to find it back since I returned.

Not sure what post you're talking about Dutchy, but I'm pretty sure that quite a large percentage of posters on Gersnet completely agree with the idea that Celtic and the RC Church have an ongoing campaign which involves various obvious and some hidden agendas. They've been working on it for years, but their actions have finally caused a wider awakening amongst Rangers fans. It's about time too.

Guest Dutchy

I agree with you there Zappa, I'm just feeling a bit down-hearted that all this claiming and counter-claiming goes on and it's Rangers that always seem to be the easy target. I was hoping that something may have been done when septic and the Holy Roman Empire started to claim it was the whole of Scottish society that was bigoted.

Maybe last months election result was trying to tell someone, somewhere that the folk of this country actually do realise what's going on and cut off one supply of hatred at source, namely the Labour party's love affair with everything green and Irish.

Leggat brings up the football aspect of this anti-Scottish campaign, but there seems to be an interest in all things jacobite and Mary queen of Scots, or just today, reporters getting all excited about Mary of Guise.

And all the journos used to say Rangers fans were obsessed with a 300 year old battle. How the fuck is the catholoic church's attempted infiltrationinto Scottish society being reported as good news, in the underhand manner it is.

Anyway, I'm annoyed at myself for even talking about religion. The Scottish government should be aware that most people in Scotland are secular, and wish to remain that way.

I agree with you there Zappa, I'm just feeling a bit down-hearted that all this claiming and counter-claiming goes on and it's Rangers that always seem to be the easy target. I was hoping that something may have been done when septic and the Holy Roman Empire started to claim it was the whole of Scottish society that was bigoted.

Maybe last months election result was trying to tell someone, somewhere that the folk of this country actually do realise what's going on and cut off one supply of hatred at source, namely the Labour party's love affair with everything green and Irish.

Leggat brings up the football aspect of this anti-Scottish campaign, but there seems to be an interest in all things jacobite and Mary queen of Scots, or just today, reporters getting all excited about Mary of Guise.

And all the journos used to say Rangers fans were obsessed with a 300 year old battle. How the fuck is the catholoic church's attempted infiltrationinto Scottish society being reported as good news, in the underhand manner it is.

Anyway, I'm annoyed at myself for even talking about religion. The Scottish government should be aware that most people in Scotland are secular, and wish to remain that way.

Shame FC and their allies like the Scottish Republican Labour party and the Catholic church are the ones who brought religion into Scottish football this season. It was their agenda from the start to finish to work the sectarian angle and stoke the fires of religious intolerance in Scotland. Thankfully it never worked to their advantage but rather highlighted their utter hypocrisy.

Rather than highlight the mythical anti-Irish bigotry in this country it showed us and the neutral the lengths they will go to push their anti-Rangers propaganda to achieve there aims. Resulting in call to arms of the Rangers brotherhood in a spirit of defiance to their tirade of propaganda against us, for all there bleating, cheating, bullying, manipulation and superior resources in money and playing squad, they could not defeat Walter and the team.

Hopefully we will carry this mood of defiance and brotherhood into many more campaigns. WATP

Edited by aweebluesoandso