After watching the Walter Smith programme on STV last night and seeing some cracking goals scored at Ibrox, it got me thinking. What is your favourite goal scored at Ibrox by a Rangers player?

Mines has to be Gazza's 2nd of 3 against Aberdeen to clinch 8IAR. Sheer brilliance!!

Seeing it on the programme sent tingles up my spine.

Edited by Frankie

So many to choose from but two quite rare ones stick out for me (one for us and one for the opposition) from when I used to sit in the Copland.

Vanoli when we were 0-1 down against Dundee in 2003 with 10-15mins left:

Tam McManus against us when we hammered Hibs 5-2 in the previous month strangely enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egKPu90S2SU

Edited by Frankie

Mine was Ally McCoist 3rd against the Rat catchers in the Glasgow cup final at the end of the 85/86 season. It was supposed to be the first game Souness played but didn't.

Ally got a hatric scoring the third in extra time.

My other fav is a Davie Cooper free kick against Hibs in the 2nd leg of the League cup at Ibrox. I think it was season 83/84(?) We won 1-0 but went out on 2-1 aggregate i think?

Mine was Ally McCoist 3rd against the Rat catchers in the Glasgow cup final at the end of the 85/86 season. It was supposed to be the first game Souness played but didn't.

What was the goal like? I remember being at the game in the Copland Road but don't recall any of the goals.