Keith Jackson has been banned from Ibrox??

Actually, I thought he done it during some training session, but I'm not about to put money on that given the record of my memory.

I'm far from certain but I thought it was Sturm gratz for some reason,I'm sure someone will put us right

Guest Dutchy

I'm sure I saw it on TV as some type of press conference, and Gazza swung his boot at the ball, with a nasty look on his face and some satisfaction as he walked away. I'm sure the journos were sitting in the stand.

But then again, I do have a very vivid imagination.

I still haven't seen one shred of evidence that anyone has been banned from anywhere on the basis of a directive from Rangers. Until I do I'm afraid it all looks like so much bullshit and rumour to me.

There have been many fans banned from Ibrox by Rangers

There have been many fans banned from Ibrox by Rangers

There's grass growing at the side of my house but that hasn't got anything to do with a Daily Record journalist either. Take it then that you don't actually know if Jackson was actually banned?