Arsenal ready �£12m bid for proven stopper

Would that be the same 'not good enough' Alexander who took us to a UEFA cup final?

Haha, I love how you almost give him single handed credit for that! And yes, it would be the same Alexander who isn't good enough to be our #1.

Haha, I love how you almost give him single handed credit for that! And yes, it would be the same Alexander who isn't good enough to be our #1.

Yes, he is good enough. Has never let us down. yes, he has made a few mistakes, but then so too has McGregor - or are we now considering McGregor as some kind of super-hero ?

Alexander is definitely good enough to be a 1st choice keeper.

Interesting that Craig Gordon may be available.... Gordon for McGregor ? The Tims have been sniffing around already though, apparently.

Yes, he is good enough. Has never let us down. yes, he has made a few mistakes, but then so too has McGregor - or are we now considering McGregor as some kind of super-hero ?

Interesting that Craig Gordon may be available.... Gordon for McGregor ? The Tims have been sniffing around already though, apparently.

I agree that Alexander is good enough to be our 1st choice keeper although I certainly hope shagger mcgregor stays. On Gordon I think he is now very injury prone and wouldn't touch him at all.

Want McGregor to stay, he is the most improved player Ive ever seen and is in the top 5 in Britain. He is a match winner and gets us 10 points a season.

But i wouldnt grudge him a big move to one of the top 4 in England. In a footballing sense anyone outside the top 4 is not worth it for McGregor, but he would give arsenal another 10 points a season rather than having a keeper who loses them 10 points, they'd end up winning the league.

12 Mill has to be a minimum though.

I like Craigs suggestion about Gordon. I rate Gordon also, just has been unlucky with injuries. He pulled off save of the season last year for Sunderland, cant remember who it was against but it was Seaman esk from his save against Sheff Utd in the cup those years back.

Sorry Pete, didn't get to your post before replying...

I will be totally honest Cal I remembered that from a post by you a number of years ago so I stole your thunder. For that I apologise.

Absolutely. He wears a blue cape at night.

No he isn't. He's no better than the backups we've had in the past like Snelders and Maxwell.

I'd rather have Given than Gordon. But McGregor isn't for sale anyway.