Is this the start of the fightback , from todays Herald

A great start from Mr Whyte. We have to play a role in combating sectarianism but we also have to look at other clubs and highlight their double standards on the sectarian/political/offensive songs. It can't be one rule for one club and another for the next.

When you hear the IRA Lovefest at every away ground Celtic visit plus the disgraceful songs regarding the Ibrox Disaster from the Sheep it's no wonder we feel agrieved.

A great Start from Mr Whyte indeed I just hope that the Club and him continue with this attitude because I can see another season like last happening again with them blaimng everything and everyone on their poor results.

They will continue to play the victim card at every opportunity as I think they view this as their best way of escaping the SPL

A great Start from Mr Whyte indeed I just hope that the Club and him continue with this attitude because I can see another season like last happening again with them blaimng everything and everyone on their poor results.

They will continue to play the victim card at every opportunity as I think they view this as their best way of escaping the SPL

I agree Laudrup, that's why i think we and Mr Whyte should be more proactive rather than let them shape events. Let's start by highlighting their boards continued double standards in condemning sectarian singing from us whilst they allow Irish Republican terrorist support to run rampart at their home and away games. Not to mention their banners of hate directed towards our support and club.

'If you stop telling lies about us, we'll stop telling the truth about you'.

Sounds good, but the Support has to be very careful.

I'm watching "Wall Street - Money Never Sleeps" just now.

That quote is lifted from the movie. Bit crass and unoriginal to use it without referencing it. Especially from a media company.

I'm watching "Wall Street - Money Never Sleeps" just now.

That quote is lifted from the movie. Bit crass and unoriginal to use it without referencing it. Especially from a media company.

Crass and unoriginal? Please fuck off and be precious elsewhere.

Crass and unoriginal? Please fuck off and be precious elsewhere.

I think the overall attitude of the statement is great - and welcome However, i thought that lifting a quote from a pretty poor movie certainly doesn't make the statement better. My point is that if the quote was original, it was a brilliant thing to say. But it wasn't, hence my comments which are just my opinion.

You've also made your opinion clear and that's fair enough. But no thanks, I don't intend to fuck off elsewhere.