Rangers 1 - 1 Hearts - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Rangers get off to slow start in season 2011/12 with home draw against Hearts.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=422:rangers-1-1-hearts-player-ratings-and-mom-poll&catid=35:analysis&Itemid=67

:sd:

One of a few players who actually looked 'fired up and ready' like the new banners. Nods of approval for Edu and McGregor also. :)

Edited by Frankie

Davis was outstanding, easy MOTM. Edu was actually reasonable, slightly better than last season. McGregor made a few crucial stops. A nod to Naismith for taking his goal well and being so heavily involved too - but it was frustrating seeing him in CM so often. One or two glaring misses as well.

Surprised that you haven't given Naismith an honorable mention. Definitely better than Edu. All our good play was from a combination of Davis and Naismith.

Naismith was our main goal threat and on another day would have had a hat trick. Always looked to get involved and willing to back track.

Guest Dutchy

I thought Naismith was our main dangerman and he was just a wee bit unlucky on more than one occasion. I thought edu played better than I've seen him of late,but then again, he wasn't exactly hhitting the highs last season. I'd go for Naismith

Surprised that you haven't given Naismith an honorable mention. Definitely better than Edu. All our good play was from a combination of Davis and Naismith.

Naismith was our main goal threat and on another day would have had a hat trick. Always looked to get involved and willing to back track.

Naismith did have a good start to the 2nd half but he fell right out of it after he scored unfortunately. I felt Edu and Davis played well for longer.

You obviously didn't get as good a view from BF1 as I did from GR4 :thup:

WRC tomorrow night ??

maybe I am being harsh but I wasn't nearly as impressed by Edu as you guys were. Poor focus leading to almost losing the ball too often, poor first touch and often didn't pick out the right pass.

Better than what he put on show last season but LOTS of room for improvement.

Davis was finitely MOTM but I felt that McGregor and Naismith were our next best.

Edited by craig

I'm always in the cheap seats mate - you know that! :mad:

Won't be there tomorrow I'm afraid and was only in the club for a few mins on Saturday. Hope you all had (and have) a great time!

view was good from GR 4 Frankie.

We walked past WRC at about 10.45 and they were just opening the doors. It looked like it would burst at the seams !!

I am taking the wee fella tomorrow night, so hopefully he isn't a jinx AGAIN !!! been to 3 games at Ibrox and we have on won once. if we dint win he won't be back !!