It's been two minutes since we won the league man!

lol it was dreadful last season aswell! Winning the league at least ment it was worth it in the end.

--------------

Truly and utterly gutless performance tonight! Did we even have a plan tonight? Pass it around the midfield, then pass it back, launch it upto Jelavic, lose the ball, run back to our 6 yard box, win the ball, launch it upto no1, win the ball, repeat x20000000000000000000000

Disappointed to say the least and I hate to say it but I'll do it anyway - I told you so! I knew we'd struggle tonight.

That's us now played 2 competitive games now this season and we've been average at best and even that's me being nice! Our defence has looked unorganised and our midfield is pedestrian. We desperately need a little flair and creativity in the centre of the park.

Oh well, onto Saturdays game where we'll probably struggle again.

Two games in and I'm concerned. Who else is?

Edited by Gazza_8

Goodness me that was poor. We had absolutely nothing to offer - particularly in midfield. Wallace, Jelavic & McGregor as good as it got.

Can't see us turning this round as it stands.

I am very concerned

Clueless from start to finish

Picked the wrong team again.

Wallace at left midfield?

Edu & McCulloch together when it didn't work on Saturday?

Only 1 sub used?

2nd game in a row he has got his tactics wrong. I am not usually one for being over negative but on that display we'll be out of Europe by next week and facing a very tough season