St Johnstone 0 - 2 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Rangers take the spoils with workmanlike performance in sunny Perth.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=427:st-johnstone-0-2-rangers-player-ratings-and-mom-poll&catid=35:analysis&Itemid=67

:sd:

Managed to see most of the game after all and the skipper once again stood out as our best player. More of the same on Wednesday please Steven!

Jelavic, Naismith and Wallace all did well but I think Papac deserves a special mention for his bizarre afternoon at left-midfield then the holding role. :wub:

Never saw the game, so I can't comment. Can anyone say how the new guy got on?

I missed the first 10-15mins and apparently he missed a decent chance in that period from a corner.

Other than that he wasn't really all that in the game but he did everything he needed to do very well and looks a good acquisition.

Can anyone say how the new guy got on?

I thought he did well. Not really challenged too much, but looked confident & composed in possession. Think I only saw one slack pass from him. Looked like he preferred to go the simple passing option, rather than spraying it around the pitch all the time.

Big Donk looked the part won everything in the air and composed on the ball but will get harder tests this season. Davis again best on the park and big papac looked good at left mid. Wallace looks worth every penny we paid Jela and naisy good up front. Bad bits Edu give it up son Ortiz did more in the ten minutes he was on than Edu all of last season, and would have had a goal if not for another shocking offside call that's two in two weeks more officials scared to get their windows put in.

Guest Dutchy

Sounds like he's been slipped in well in a game against weaker opposition. Hopefully he'll be well into the Scottish game by the time septic come around.