Where's Leggo ?

Mibbes aye, mibbes naw.

I mean fair enough if he actually had a job in the media, but he was fired/left from whatever rag he was with and now just does a blog. What he says is not only of little importance, but it's often appallingly written.

I mean fair enough if he actually had a job in the media, but he was fired/left from whatever rag he was with and now just does a blog. What he says is not only of little importance, but it's often appallingly written.

Appallingly written? The bastard, how dare he!

For fuck sake, is this really how we assess and condemn these days? Sorry Danny but you write like a complete arse.

Guest Dutchy

I've never tried, but I assume any search for him would bring up a blank. I used to get his blogs posted to my inbox everyday, then they just stopped. It was always the first footy related subject I read for the day.

Well, sometimes it had football in it!

Appallingly written? The bastard, how dare he!

For fuck sake, is this really how we assess and condemn these days? Sorry Danny but you write like a complete arse.

Not quite sure what side of bed you fell out of, but you've wounded me deeply.

Aye Danny, I didn't really read it for the grammar.

He got right up the nose of timmy, that was good enough for me.

I didn't mean grammar, I meant the quality of his writing. It was and is extremely poor. Probably the worst blog I've seen.

I miss his blogs even if I don't always agree with him.

He has his uses and is on our side.

I read that he had broken an arm, can anyone confirm?

Plenty of bears write blogs and are on our side. But they write much better than he does. Why does this forum worship him so?