I hope you don't mind Craig, but I thought I'd try to help you out with this. I chopped a bust out of what you did and sorted out some of the problems like replacing the RFC crest with my own one in perspective. Put him in front of Ibrox too. What do you think mate?

This is it at Avatar size: scaled.php?server=407&filename=ergatrude01s.png&res=landing

Never even thought of cropping it to just his body. Looks great mate!

1st one was better IMO. Really makes me want to get into photoshop more as I'm crap with it :S

Just keep using it mate and go online and follow a couple of tutorials, I have had no training whatsoever and just learned how to use it by trying everything on PS and seeing what it does. Once you know what all the things are there for it becomes really easy.

17bdsi.jpg

Getting it from that pic to the one I done took about 5 mins so just stick with it and you will get there.

Guest superrcooper7

Yeah maybe will. Just got to finish off the Access part of my ECDL then look at it maybe next couple of weeks for something to do.

Guest superrcooper7

Yeah, got the manuals an stuff, just never got round to reading them or had much use for it. Same as web design. KNow the basics but would like to know more. Office an net stuff is piss easy.

Never even thought of cropping it to just his body. Looks great mate!

I thought it would probably be the only way you'd make out the RFC club crest on his chest at 80x80px.

Also meant to say that I can give you a scalable vector graphic of the RFC crest that I made a while back if you don't have one. You use it via the "Custom Shape Tool" which lets you drop it into any project, in any colour, at any size you like. Handy as fook!! :)

Here's the RFC crest custom shape then Craig - http://www.sendspace.com/file/pk4xu9

Just download that file "Rangers.csh" and put it in your Photoshop Custom Shape folder inside the Presets folder. Then open Photoshop and load it into the Custom Shape Tool and you'll be able to use it as a scalable vector shape. If you hold down the Shift key while scaling it that will retain the proportions. The crest will be created in whatever colour you have selected as your Foreground Colour.

Any questions, just ask! :tu:

PS - If you share the custom shape please credit the creator! :D