Rangers 2 - 0 Aberdeen - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I believe Wylde will learn and when he does, we're going to have one hellava player on our hands.

Didn't see the game yesterday, just radio commentry, from what I heard, McGregor saved the day once again.

Agreed about Wylde. He's got as muck potential as I've seen in a long time.

Also agreed about Greegs.

It's really ominous that our goalie is MOM.

What's happened to Jelavic this season? I can think of a dozen chances that he would have buried last season.

Agreed about Wylde. He's got as muck potential as I've seen in a long time.

Also agreed about Greegs.

It's really ominous that our goalie is MOM.

What's happened to Jelavic this season? I can think of a dozen chances that he would have buried last season.

Yeah just need to have the coaches working on his delivery accuracy then we will have some player.

Re Greegs it is a worry that he was one of our best players at home, he shouldn't really have a sniff of the ball nevermind making several goal stopping saves.

And Jelavic's form does slightly concern me however, as I said in my earlier post I don't think he is seeing enough of the ball and/or getting the service he should be. I lost count of the number of times he has to come deep or wide just to get the ball because the midfield are not creating chances for him. One other point about his form, last season he seemed to have a burst of pace/sharpness to get away from players however, this season he doesn't seem to have shown this and seems to get closed down much quicker. Whether this is something to do with his training or perhaps other defences are marking more closely I can't decide but has anyone else noticed this?