RST blasts Martin Bain over court action

Nothing of that sort I impled nor spoke about. It does - as opposed to the "ranting mass" (definition above) - speak to the media and the club itself and works alongside with the club on various fan projects, including anti-social / sectarian beaviour. You can find these on their website.

In turn, one is bound to ask whether you have seen any ranting of supporters on boards change anything or being even heard by the club. The only thing it does is letting off emotions and squaring up to other supporters, filling pages upon pages with stuff that will essentially change nothing at all.And when it comes to real and tangible action, those who filled those pages with their rants are usually those not seen at all.

One wonders, given the resentment you harbour against fans' websites and forums, why you bother gracing establishments such as these 'ranting masses' with your presence at all really.

Which tells me that you have not visited their website at all.

If the organisation doesn't interest me, why would I visit their website?

@ admin regarding the medicine ... read again. Danny implied that the RST writes poorly written articles on FF et al. Which it does not. It has its own website and on occasion FF and other fanboards take articles from there. And even those who are on those website are surely not poorly written, but Danny may prove me wrong here.

Actually, if you stopped fibbing and read what I actually said, I mocked their past history of composing 'campaigns' by posting poorly constructed threads on forums such as FF and RM - the 'We Deserve Better' threads from one of the RST's representatives pretty much summed up the point I'm making.

I am not quite sure where you read the word 'article' in my post?

This, my learned chum, is where I will conclude my participation in this particular conversation. Not really interested in wasting further breath or finger movements discussing the RST any longer.

Fuck me! What a depressing discovery, that the RST is still on the go and, even worse, is still being discussed.

For me, the RST sits alongside David Murray - something unfortunate from the past that would be better not to be part of our future. Perhaps best remembered as a complete waste of time and an opportunity lost amongst egos and idiots.

We don't agree on much you and I, but for once we're in unison. Well summed up.

One wonders, given the resentment you harbour against fans' websites and forums, why you bother gracing establishments such as these 'ranting masses' with your presence at all really.

Wonder where such animosity comes from? I pretty much explained who these "ranting masses" are, and thankfully enough they are not the only inhabitants of fanboards and websites.

If the organisation doesn't interest me, why would I visit their website?

Maybe to see that they are not just a "ridicule organization"? If you harbour such sentiments it would be interesting to know where they come from and whether everything the RST does and stands for is is ridiculous too, in your humble opinion. But hey, don't bother going there if you just want to bragg on, as you showed in your latest reply.

Actually, if you stopped fibbing and read what I actually said, I mocked their past history of composing 'campaigns' by posting poorly constructed threads on forums such as FF and RM - the 'We Deserve Better' threads from one of the RST's representatives pretty much summed up the point I'm making.

So that sums them up once and for all. Well well. It's much like repeating what this or that Rangers chairman or player said every now and then and construct a club ethos out of that, something to hold against the club, chairman or said player now. Anyways, the "We deserve better" campaign resulted in fan action and banners shown at the ground. So no matter how minor it was, it actually had a visible result - visible to club and country. Not just to some fellow ranters on an obscure board.

I am not quite sure where you read the word 'article' in my post?

Not the point.

This, my learned chum, is where I will conclude my participation in this particular conversation. Not really interested in wasting further breath or finger movements discussing the RST any longer.

Good and fair enough. Let me just point out that any opinion I write on here is that of my own and has nothing to do with the RST or any other supporters organization.

@ admin regarding the medicine ... read again. Danny implied that the RST writes poorly written articles on FF et al. Which it does not. It has its own website and on occasion FF and other fanboards take articles from there. And even those who are on those website are surely not poorly written, but Danny may prove me wrong here.

Why would I need to read again ? You are a "koolaid" supporter who sees no wrong in anything being done. Some of us have been around the RSt since, or near, inception (you may have too, but your willingness to ignore any wrongdoing is going to cloud your judgement). There have been plenty of instances where the RST have, quite simply, screwed up. But rather than accept them, apologise, make a determined attempt to improve - they have become clouded in secrecy, denyong their very own members the facts which they seek.

How much do you truly know about the RST, other than what you read on their website ? And before you even think about answering that question.... you may want to ask yourself why it has been proven historically that the RST "information" has been posted on FF before a) any other fans websites and b) its own website. For I can assure you that it HAS happened.

You may also want to question why announcements of a new "members only" RST website were made to FF prior to members receiving such links - and I can absolutely, 100% assure you, that as a lifetime member I have still NEVER received any intimation to this effect.

So Re the medicine..... it has been shown fairly conclusively that FF is the choice of medium of the RST. Obvious. Do I say this as a disgruntled member of RST ? No. Do I say it as a disgruntled member/admin of Gersnet ? No. I say it, quite simply, as a member of the RST who seems to not receive the RST's communication along with other members (priviledged possibly) at the same time.

Dont even think, for one minute, about suggesting that all RST official communications have come from the RST's website..... for we ALL should know that is an absolute crock of crap.

Why would I need to read again ? You are a "koolaid" supporter who sees no wrong in anything being done.

I for one never knew that either you or Danny ever met me. So from those few posts I had on here you know what sort of supporter I am? Neat.

Have a little spat with the "ranters" on here and you get your personality profile.

Some of us have been around the RSt since, or near, inception (you may have too, but your willingness to ignore any wrongdoing is going to cloud your judgement). There have been plenty of instances where the RST have, quite simply, screwed up. But rather than accept them, apologise, make a determined attempt to improve - they have become clouded in secrecy, denyong their very own members the facts which they seek.

How much do you truly know about the RST, other than what you read on their website ? And before you even think about answering that question.... you may want to ask yourself why it has been proven historically that the RST "information" has been posted on FF before a) any other fans websites and b) its own website. For I can assure you that it HAS happened.

Now, like it or not, you simply ignored the point I made to Danny and went on the "rant" (if I may say so?) about the RST.

You may also want to question why announcements of a new "members only" RST website were made to FF prior to members receiving such links - and I can absolutely, 100% assure you, that as a lifetime member I have still NEVER received any intimation to this effect.

And this makes it a "ridiculous organization" that has no effect on Rangers or the media,as Danny intimated?

So Re the medicine..... it has been shown fairly conclusively that FF is the choice of medium of the RST. Obvious. Do I say this as a disgruntled member of RST ? No. Do I say it as a disgruntled member/admin of Gersnet ? No. I say it, quite simply, as a member of the RST who seems to not receive the RST's communication along with other members (priviledged possibly) at the same time.

What sort of information do you refer too? I get my weekly if not daily updates from the RST and am hardly a prime member.

Dont even think, for one minute, about suggesting that all RST official communications have come from the RST's website..... for we ALL should know that is an absolute crock of crap.

Why would I suggest that? Did I? All I said that ranting people on boards have no effect on the club, while the RST folk at least speak with club representatives and to the media, so their voice as Rangers supporters gets heard. And this communication can be found on their website too - amongst other things. Nothing more, nothing less. Obviously, some folk on here share a grand scale animosity towards that organization ... for reasons only they will fully understand. I do not intend to change their opinion.

Edited by der Berliner

What sort of information do you refer too? I get my weekly if not daily updates from the RST and am hardly a prime member.

I hardly think so. Emails from the Trust average at less than one a week and a majority of them are in respect of funding raising although for what I'm not sure as the constructive activities of the Trust over the past 2 years have been minimal.

They haven't even managed to issue the minutes of last year's AGM.

I for one never knew that either you or Danny ever met me. So from those few posts I had on here you know what sort of supporter I am? Neat.

Have a little spat with the "ranters" on here and you get your personality profile.

Now, like it or not, you simply ignored the point I made to Danny and went on the "rant" (if I may say so?) about the RST.

And this makes it a "ridiculous organization" that has no effect on Rangers or the media,as Danny intimated?

Why would I suggest that? Did I? All I said that ranting people on boards have no effect on the club, while the RST folk at least speak with club representatives and to the media, so their voice as Rangers supporters gets heard. And this communication can be found on their website too - amongst other things. Nothing more, nothing less. Obviously, some folk on here share a grand scale animosity towards that organization ... for reasons only they will fully understand. I do not intend to change their opinion.

You know, I've lost track of all the asswipes who've come on here over the years spouting the same claptrap about the RST and its magnificent work. I used to jump on their bullshit at every opportunity, now just feel sorry for people like you. I'd rather cut my nuts off than engage in debate with you but I would like at least to have the satisfaction of asking you to take your RST imaginings and fuck off elsewhere.

I'd politely request people remain civil.

I haven't been uncivil in such a long time and you know how these OF games corrupt the fabric of Scottish life. In fact, between the mandatory wife-beating and general disorder I'm compelled to commit four times a year, a little lapse on GN is surely an indulgence even Roseanna Cunningham might have overlooked. N'est ce pas?

And where's that fekkin button? :D

You know, I've lost track of all the asswipes who've come on here over the years spouting the same claptrap about the RST and its magnificent work. I used to jump on their bullshit at every opportunity, now just feel sorry for people like you. I'd rather cut my nuts off than engage in debate with you but I would like at least to have the satisfaction of asking you to take your RST imaginings and fuck off elsewhere.

You see, the point remains that I simply noted that ranting on boards does not change a bit, while work done by the RST or other supporters organizations actually make it into the offices at Ibrox, into the media* and thus onto a greater audience than essentially pretty isolated fanboards. Suddenly, from various angles one gets flak on nigh unrelated topics and said people let rip about the RST for utterly unrelated reasons and accuse me of essentially being their standard bearer. Some rather strange behaviour that.

*On a sidenote, only recently Mark Dingwall (yes, the very one of FF and RST board member) spoke on BBC Scotland's Sportsound programme about Whyte's takeover and recent press speculation and harrassment of the club. And that was no promotion tour for the RST either, but had he been just another ranting poster, he would not have received an invitation at all.