Kris Boyd - Turkish Delight?

Doesn't look like it so far.

Still to play a game for his new Turkish club and has been given the number 83 shirt. I'll give him 9 months at the most before we see him back in Scotland playing football.

Not for us, hopefully ;)

Will have picked the 83 shirt for the year of his birth with the number 9 no doubt already taken.

I don't understand why players believe in that shit? Picking a shirt number because it's your year of birth? Give me a break.

I cannot ever see the point of bringing Boyd back to Ibrox, as nobody wants it, certainly not the fans. But then nobody, or not many anyway wanted Miller back, and he came back.

Cant say I hate the guy but I just never thought he was a footballer good enough for Rangers and I did dislike his attitude. The goal count is a freak but majority against terrible teams (the SPL in general are terrible and that shows when no clubs are even in the Europa Cup).

I always said he would get found out as soon as he left Rangers. The good players at the club made him look better than he was and set up his tap ins. Since leaving he has proved me and others right who said he would get found out.

All i can say to him is thanks for being greedy and leaving the club.