The Blue Order and Union Bears protest today

Guest Dutchy
You have to laugh/cringe at the young boy with the black tape over his mouth in the 3rd and 4th photo. Does he even know why he's doing it?

It's easy to reverse the question and ask do the majority of police know what they're doing?

I've heard there are some that have resevations about the new laws, simple because there's enough laws to arrest people already and can't see how this new law is going to stop domestic violence, which has many laws against it being perpetrated also, but is used constantly as a rational for targetting football fans???

Guest Dutchy
Good to see Dr Stuart Waiton in beside The Blue Order on Saturday. A penny for his thoughts on the heavy handed policing/stewarding?

That's that Geordie guy that took part in the committee? He was on Call Kay this morning on BBC Scotland basically saying that this whole thing is piss.

You could probably listen to that via the 'listen again' facility on the BBC Radio Scotland site. But I'd say it's nothing we're not heard before, except Hansa admitted being a septic fan. But I think that was suspected amongst Gers fans anyway.

You have to laugh/cringe at the young boy with the black tape over his mouth in the 3rd and 4th photo. Does he even know why he's doing it?

He probably has more idea why he's wearing that black tape that the average policeman has about his objectives in policing a football crowd. Sounds like you've finally crossed the line.